• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile GO Fest

Years
  • how has your GO fest experience been so far?

I didn't buy a pass, used an incense from home for one hour but no shinies. :( it's hot here with a heat wave approaching, so I'm not up for going outside much. only time I'd consider it is from 7-8PM, but we'll see how the weather is tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I got 6 shinies and two of them being Unown. Its been rather hot here and gonna be hot tomorrow.

Sirfetch’d

I got 6 shinies on day one. Despite having to work during the event I managed to get a good haul of Pokémon, get unown to complete my johto dex, and had a blast!

The shinies I got were: pikachu, growlithe, qwilfish, carvanha, hat squirtle, and sunkern

Years
  • congrats to you guys who got shinies! meanwhile I'll probably be in the same boat as #NI today too lol, just not been up for going outside because of the heat + stress from my cat being sick. did get some neat things though, like more Darumaka!

Years
  • grats!! don't have any of those but maybe eventually. it stinks because I would've loved to experience this fest with my partner but we can't see each other because of lockdown. definitely would've purchased a ticket if I could. ended up like any other GO day for me :(

Back