• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Media] Opinions on Pokemon Survey

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    Hello! I made this short survey about people's opinions on Pokemon! The responses I collect from this helps provide a good insight into what Pokemon is currently doing and what people want it to be improved on! It would be really good if you could fill it out, it should take you a minute or two max ^^ https://forms.gle/KHnP343kFkfTe96E8

Years
  • Just confirming that I've verified the survey and it's safe to click/submit!

I've sent my answers, but honestly the 'what's your least favorite mainline game?' question was really hard because I....like them all lol. Voted RBY since they're the ones with the most glitches and missing QoL features (understandably so, being the first gen).

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Completed it.

Why are you distributing this survey? For fun? For a project?

Back