• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
  • I caught a Sandslash while I was eating lunch. It just popped up without being on the radar first. I haven't even seen any Sandshrews around though so I wonder what made this one pop up.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i haven't been able to catch much because i've been working like everyday this week but today i caught a venonat, gastly, meowth, eevvee, and a pinsir. pinsir is my overall best catch with a CP of 211, other than him my highest CP belongs to a raticate and it's CP is 60

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Caught a huge bunch of stuff but my best catch today was a fully evolved Pidgeot with CP 298 - I know that probably doesn't sound too strong to a lot of people but I was happy with it :D

Years
  • Today has largely been a wash for me aside from getting dupes I needed to gain Weepingbell and Golbat evolutions.

My wife, however, got a freaking Dratini..........

I was so jealous.

Jiggling Jigglypuff

I'll Sing Ya To Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Update on my catch of my 5th day as I was coming back home from a friends house tonight I caught a Snorlax. I was so excited I actually squealed a tiny bit.

MirraJade

Kimono Girl
    Years
  • I don't know if I'm more excited over my Cubone or my Porygon they were both great finds now the hard part finding another to train them up

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Caught a Seel today! Its CP was nothing special, but it has ice shard, so if I can find more Seel I should be able to deal with all the Pidgeots that every man and his dog seem to have around here. Also hatched a Mankey, which might help me against all the Raticates :3

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    I caught pretty much my best pokemon today a cp 240 Haunter.

I caught it in a poke ball after one ball. It was actually a red circle. And I caught it probably based on luck as the threw the ball at the exact moment the circle was small and it hit right on the circle.

Aside from Haunter I caught a Fearow as well and evolved an Eevee to Vaporeon and I evolved an Oddish into Gloom, now I just need 100 poke candies for Vileplume. No wonder you don't see people using Gengar and Vileplume, 100 is expensive.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yesterday I managed to randomly waltz into a Porygon, so that was a nice capture.

I also managed to hatch a Voltorb. Hadn't run into one of those yet so I was pretty excited.

Years
  • Electabuzz at 697 CP. That'll do for now!

Or maybe it was the Slowpoke at 645 CP.

Had a phenomenal night on top of those (and got my first Geo-Dude, though he was pretty low level)!

Back