• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How's your pokedex looking right now?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    Caught: 105

My new ones are Persian, Marowak, Kadabra and finally Growlithe.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Niantic forced me to see Farfetch'd when I haven't.

Did I play while sleeping as I cannot remember having to encounter such.

Lol this is funny! Now I am at 138 caught 141 seen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Finally! I'm at 142 caught 144 seen with only the Regional exclusives and Legendaries I am missing. The variance are Farfetch'd (not sold this is really available all throughout Asia) and Tauros.

Gen II - I am so reeeeaaddddyyyy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    132 caught 133 seen

Charizard, Gyarados, Machanp, Vileplume, Farfetchd, 3 birds, Dragonair, Mew, Mewtwo, Kangaskhan, Tangela, Arbok, Dugtrio, Primeape, Omastar, Kabuto & Kabutops left

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    i have all north america pokemon except lapras. i may be the only level 34 trainer without one.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    Caught: 113

My new ones are Ninetales, Primeape and Magmar.

Were getting a snowstorm on Sunday so this may be it for Gen 1 before Gen 2 comes out. I do have 1 10km and 8 5km eggs to hatch which I will hatch eventually, just hoping for the Pokemon I can't get in the wild from them and not duplicates. But hatching 1 egg every 2 days will take awhile, especially now that I can't walk outside or anywhere really.

I still need like 35-47 candies for, Dugtrio, Arcanine, Magneton, Muk, Electrode, Kabuto and Kabutops, Omastar, 109 for Machoke and Machamp, 100 for Dragonite, 99 for Alakazam, 96 for Charizard, 88 for Golem, 66 for Venusaur.

My next close ones are all about 20 away, Blastoise, Rhydon and Dodrio. Then 86 for Gyarados.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • 127 Caught, 137 seen.

Nigh all are from Gyms I suppose, pretty sure I've never seen a wild Machamp or Alakazam for instance. Hitmonchan got away once though and I never saw another. ;_;

Years
  • I love the collecting element of Pokemon as well....here's my pokedex! It will increase significantly though but I'm holding off evolving a few for my next pokemon Go video!

Attachments

• How's your pokedex looking right now?
      IMG_1541.PNG
      101.6 KB · Views: 4
    Years
  • Caught: 119
    Seen: 119

With the new buddy system that's coming, I'm concerned I may finish the Pokedex a lot faster than I anticipated. If so, I hope they will introduce more battling features and vamp up the Gym game more so there's more to do.

There's always gen 2 to capture....so you can look forward to that!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    I'm now at 127 Caught

My new ones include Venusaur, Charmeleon, Charizard, Blastoise, Magneton, Hitmonlee, Lickitung, Rhydon, Dragonair, Cleffa, Togepi, Smoochum, Elekid and Magby.

Most of these were thanks to the recent events of increased spawnrates for all starter Pokémon and increased odds of hatching the baby Pokémon, as well as the incubator from Pokestops and the strangely warm temperatures which happened during the event. I mean 50 in January is crazy.

The ones I still need Dugtrio, Arcanine, Alakazam, Machoke, Machamp, Golem, Dodrio, Muk, Onix, Electrode, Hitmonchan, Chansey, Gyarados, Ditto, Porygon, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax (lol), Dragonite, Pichu, Igglybuff and Togetic. I obviously don't have Farfetch'd, Mr. Mime or Kangaskhan but they don't really count.

With most of these I just have to make them my buddy and collect candies while I'm at work since it's too cold to walk outside. But obviously not going to get some of them anytime soon. The ones that I'm closest to getting are Gyarados(10 candies), Arcanine(13 candies), Alakazam(45 candies), Golem(22 candies), Dodrio(8 candies), Muk(26 candies), Dragonite(58 candies)

I'm actually going for a living dex so I can't evolve some of the ones I have, must get a second one to evolve, these include Diglett and Machop. Finding the middle stage in the wild is helpful as I only have to collect 100 candies instead of 125-150.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    140 caught. 144 seen.

seen in gyms : Lapras, Kangaskahn, Mr.Mime, Farfetched. (some kids obviously GPS spoofed to get the 3 region specifics and then keep putting them in local gyms like they're trying to brag about it. all 3 of them are pretty low CP and they always show up in gym together). I live in USA .
    the ones i'm missing are :
    Machamp, Hitmonlee, Weezing (currently have Koffing as my buddy), Lapras, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Dragonaire, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    132 Caught

Golem, Arcanine, Dodrio, Ditto and Igglybuff are the new ones. It would have been 133 had I been able to catch the Porygon today. Unfortunately there was a mixture f it spawning in the mall and my phone being trash. In other words Pokemon appear on the nearby tracker but don't actually spawn inside the mall. There are gyms inside the mall so apparently some people can catch Pokemon inside the mall but I can't.

All I could think was of the hundred or so Pokestops it could have spawned at it picked one of the 3 that doesn't work with my phone. I was going to walk and collect candies for the event but after that I don't really care anymore.

Back