• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?Community?s Tier Escalation Tournament [TOUR OVER. WINNER = A MOON GUST]

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    The PokéCommunity's Tier Escalation Tournament [TOUR OVER. WINNER = A MOON GUST]

Introduction

Hello everyone! Welcome to The PokéCommunity's Tier Escalation Tournament. If I recall correctly, this is the first ever tournament of this variety hosted on these forums, so allow me to explain how this thing will operate. The tournament is pretty much what the title implies. Each round, the tier in which the participants battle will rise to the next major tier directly above it, meaning that you have no need to worry about preparing a team for any Borderline tier. As such, all rules and ban lists of the current tier will be in effect with no exceptions. Depending on the number of entrants, the tier at which we start and finish may change.

Tournament battles will be fought on The PokéCommunity's Pokemon Showdown server. You can access the server by clicking this link: http://pokecommunity.psim.us/ Keep in mind that all battles are best of three.

Participants will have five days to complete their matches, at least for now. If this turns out to be too little time, I will extend this to seven days. There will be no extensions given. If a battle has not been completed by the deadline, the more active player will advance.

Sign-Up Form

Pokémon Showdown Username(s):
    Time Zone:

Prizes

The winner of this tournament will be awarded the rank of ★ on our Pokémon Showdown server and 20 Battle Points.

The runner-up will be rewarded 10 Battle Points.

All other participants will be awarded a participation sticker which reads "You Tried!" and a pat on the back.

Participants

If we are able to gather more than eight participants, then I will increase the number of spots.

1: Archy
    2: srinator
    3: Punkysaur
    4: aeternum
    5: Castform
    6: A Moon Gust
    7: Omicron
    8: Arsonist

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    I would sign up but I just moved so my computer isn't set up yet and I have lots of unpacking to do.

srinator

Pokémon Showdown Username(s): srinator,sri
    Time Zone: GMT+5.30

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023

Sirfetch’d

Time Zone: Central(US & Canada)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Okay, why not.

Pokémon Showdown Username(s): Seth Rewlins or Seth Rollins
    Time Zone: GMT +2

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Alright everyone. Now that signups are officially closed, it is time for me to announce the first tier you will all be playing. That tier is . . . NU! If you are not familiar with the tier or simply need a refresher, you can click the following link for more info: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/nu/

Here is the bracket for this round:

srinator Vs. Punkysaur
    Castform Vs. aeternum
    Omicron Vs. A Moon Gust
    Arsonist Vs. Archy

Remember that all battles are best of three, single elimination. This round begins 4:30 EST today and ends Sunday November 29th at 4:30 PM EST. Remember that no extensions will be given unless stated otherwise. Have fun battling!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-nu-196570
    replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-nu-196568

edit: was great games! it was 2-1 but I forgot to save the replay of my loss :((i got destroyed)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • yup. they were alright. I don't know why I tried setting up in that first battle.That was just really stupid on my part. But yeah other than that they were good haha.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • It ends Sunday right? Sorry to Archy, I have a big exam Saturday but I should be able to do it tomorrow.

Back