• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CONFIRMED BUG Youtube videos wont appear on my profile after changing my profile picture

User Anon 1848

Weird glitch. Not sure why it happened. I don't think I changed any other features or settings. I thought maybe it was too big to show both the picture and video so I downsized it but that didn't fix it. Tried using a different video and that didn't work either. I'm making sure to only copy the necessary part of the URL so I have no clue what the issue is.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Weird glitch. Not sure why it happened. I don't think I changed any other features or settings. I thought maybe it was too big to show both the picture and video so I downsized it but that didn't fix it. Tried using a different video and that didn't work either. I'm making sure to only copy the necessary part of the URL so I have no clue what the issue is.

Under "Swap Video" do you have anything selected?

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

@tokyodrift I have "no" selected. I tried selecting the other options too but it didn't work. This is the first time I've changed my profile pic since the new update so I assume it's related somehow.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    @tokyodrift I have "no" selected. I tried selecting the other options too but it didn't work. This is the first time I've changed my profile pic since the new update so I assume it's related somehow.

Just went and tested it myself, it seems to be broken, as the profile image doesn't appear like it should. I'm not entirely sure if the YouTube video block for profiles was carried over as well. I'll look into these.

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

Just went and tested it myself, it seems to be broken, as the profile image doesn't appear like it should. I'm not entirely sure if the YouTube video block for profiles was carried over as well. I'll look into these.

Thanks. It's not a huge issue but I appreciate it.

Cid

Years
  • This seems to be the exact same issue I was having. Glad to hear it was already being addressed.

Back