• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Origins

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Pok?mon Origins

Pokémon Origins

Pok?mon Origins was a 4 episode adaptation of Red and Blue, with a little representation of X&Y.

Pokémon Origins

The first episode, Red, showcases Red and Blue when they first start out their journey. Red had to learn the hard way about how to really connect with his pokemon, and learn the basics like type matchups, and the most important lesson of believing in his pokemon, when he went up against Brock.

Pokémon Origins

The second episode was about Team Rocket's invasion of the Pokemon Tower, and the ghost of the Marowak that haunts it. Red heads there to try and defeat them.

Pokémon Origins

The third episode was about Giovanni, and how Red vows to defeat him to stop Team Rocket once and for all.

Pokémon Origins

The final episode, Red battles Blue to become the Pokemon League Champion. He then learns about Mewtwo, where a hidden power is his only way to defeat it...

All that being said, what did you think of Pokemon Origins? Was it a nice adaptation for you? Which episode did you enjoy the most?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Absolutely loved this series and would really want to see more. Really got me in tune with my nostalgic side; I felt so many emotions watching these. Would love it if this were turned into an actual series. Even 12 episodes would be great! ):

Back