• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports 2017 PC March Madness Bracket Challenge

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
  • When it comes to all of yesterday's games, I was not surprised that I got 75% of my predictions correct. The four games I predicted incorrectly yesterday were Baylor vs New Mexico State, SMU vs USC, Miami (Fla.) vs Michigan State, and Creighton vs Rhode Island. In fact, after two days, the only region of my bracket that has not cracked is the South region.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Today's schedule. No TruTV games today, and only one tomorrow marks the end of people knowing what channel number it is for another year.

74a6248f70483095013b1d2aa19c15ad.png

Sirfetch’d

My bracket is really hurting right now. The Nova upset...I did not see coming. At all.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Standings after the first weekend of tournament games.

0cb454e23e0148d526bfdf3d7fc41773.png

Sirfetch’d

Duke is the first of my final 4 teams to fall. Arizona, UNC, and Kansas are still dancing. I am not as confident anymore with my pick of Arizona to win it all. They definitely can, but Kansas looks primed right now.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Gonzaga vs North Carolina on Monday night for the title.

Years
  • Our winner will be decided by the winner of the final with the only two with points remaining on the board having each picked one of the teams to win it all.

Also, I barely avoided dead last, coming just 2 points clear, which I consider a victory.

Sirfetch’d

My original bracket rolled with UNC winning it all over Arizona. Then I changed it to Arizona winning. Mistake since they choked so early!

I think UNC takes it 79-77

Years
  • I must stress right now, you don't need to know anything about college basketball to participate. Sometimes the best brackets are done by the people most clueless.
    ...aaaand look who's got a chance to pull off the upset.

All I know about UNC is that Michael Jordan and Vince Carter both played there for a few years, but they've always been my de facto college team, even if I couldn't name a single player for them right now. Might try to catch a bit of the game tomorrow to see how it goes.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Didn't participate in the bracket but just...I'M SO HAPPY!!!

It was such a gutting moment in Chapel Hill last year at the buzzer, I don't know how I would've handled it if we hadn't pulled through tonight.

Sirfetch’d

I was pulling for UNC but that game was lowkey trash. Refs completely controlled the game and there was absolutely no flow. 44 fouls. It was a shitshow.

Congrats to UNC though!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Oh yeah it was a pretty awful game. Even if we didn't have last year's classic in our memories, it wasn't a very good game. Last 50 seconds were reasonably exciting though.

ilookgorgeous

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2020
    I'm a fan of Allen Iverson. He's from the Lakers I think. I used to play NBA street on the Gamecube. It was awesome. They're my favorite team. I haven't watched sports in months, though. Maybe I'll get back into it. :) I want to join. :)

Back