• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GM Game:s Rock_Paper_Scissor ( place your bet fast ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Rock Paper Scissor

Heyooo!! How's it going guys? So I stumbled across this awesome game in a forum, lets see if you guys will like it or not...

Game is based on this Table...
    Spoiler:

As you can see in table, it tells which thing overpowers other so you get it xD

RULES

Each round you will be pitted against another player in a four action game of the expanded rock-paper-scissors game pictured above. You PM me with your four choices, and your opponent will do the same. As Game master, I will work out the results and determine the victor.

Each round lasts 48 hours so basically you get enough time to send your actions. If you forget or didn't send your action, you lose that round ( Any bet placed on you will be cancelled )

Points Distribution:

* If you win a round you get 5 points.

* If its a Draw then both get 2 points.

* If you lose a round you get nothing.

Betting:

So whats this "place your Bet" xD
    I guess it's about time I explain it. Each player (and any lurkers not actively participating but wanting to bet) have 100g to spend each round by betting on the outcomes of matches.

You guys( participants ) can also bet on yourself or other participants c:

Players can bet on the following things, with the g reward for a successful bet shown:

Bet on a player to win – 2:1 ( so you get 2g for every 1g you bet, simply doubles the money you placed on a player)
    Bet on a match to end in a draw – 3:1
    Bet on a player to win by a specific scoreline – 5:1

In the end of game, person with most g reward is also a winner along The Winner of Game.

If you got any question about rules or anything PM me c:

If you're interested then just post that you want to be participate in thread. xD

CSS by Gunner <3

Players:

???

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back