• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Going to private school is more like it.

For 8th-10th grade I went to three different artsy schools, all of them being of the same origin. They were awesome. I got my laptop from the primary one I attended. The classes were small, the teachers weren't terrible, there wasn't a great deal of bullying, it was ∞ times better than public school.

11th-12th grade is in an all-girls' Catholic school. Again, no bullying, really fun, most teachers are awesome...

Private school is definitely much better than the horribleness that is public school.

smithtism

Blank
    Years

...wow. That...sounds a lot like my high school except the part about the laptop. The people were friendly and the teachers and classes were really fun. Sure there were a couple of Gabes really annoying people, but other than that it really wasn't that bad.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

High School teachers lie when it comes to college teachers. :/ They make it sound like none of the teachers care whether you show up to class or not. The majority of my teachers actually take attendance and count it as part of your grade. I've only had a small few that didn't give a crap humanities, or said they would but ending up not caring intermediate algebra. I mean I'm sure it still depends on the college and the teacher, but high school teachers needs to stfu. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

/watches first episode of Sands of Destruction anime

Well, that was...very different from the game. Not in a bad way, though. /watching it subbed on Funi because Mamoru Miyano as Kyrie <333

Also apparently the first four episodes of the FT dub will be on there October 14.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Most of my professors generally factor attendance in juuuuust enough to make it count for a letter grade, so around 8-10%. Generally. Most also usually alot only 4 days or so to be missed before it starts cutting into said grade percentage >:

I enjoyed High School. At least, the last one I went to. There were about 600 odd students total, school-provided laptops, etc etc etc. And it was public. I think it really just depends on the school/student body size/teachers.

Also, for the ToS fans out there...:
    Tethe'alla: WHY YOU HAVE MOUNTAIN OBVIOUSLY RIPPED OFF OF JAPAN? D8< Mt. Fooji? Really? lol

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...They can do what they want?

Also, just realized Kyrie has the same exact Japanese and English voice actors in the anime as Death the Kid. /why couldn't that be the case for Simon and Natsu sobbbbb

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They probably couldn't think of a name for the mountain. xD that mountain is important for a certain side-quest that I love and enjoy though. <3

Yup.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Is it that sidequest or are there any others? XD

It is really weird watching this when the game's so different. Quite a few of the characters are even different ._.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you're thinking of the Mithos x Genis one, then that is the one I'm talking about.

I'll I know are the anime versions, and It's going to stay that way because I have no money to buy new games, and it's not going to be happening any time soon, and the best chance I have is Christmas and even then I've been more picky on what I've been getting due to what's been going on.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    32. Been meaning to save up for Gears Of War 3 right now but I blew around 80 bucks on FEAR 3, Mass Effect, and the FEAR Files last week, I really need to start saving my money more often lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm waiting for my refund and once I get it I'm finally buying a book I need and probably giving more than half of the refund to my mom. :v the rest of it will be saved until next Convention because that's how I've gotten money for the last two conventions I went to.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    34. Never found any conventions that interested me enough back in the day, I've been meaning to save up for either a laptop or a PS3 right now alongside Gears 3 though.

I still need to stop spending so much on vidya games though as I know I can't do it forever now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been going to conventions with a good friend of mine. We're hoping to go to MegaCon again in February, and my best friend irl is hoping to join us and cosplay as Sheena. <3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    36. I thought of cosplaying as Vanitas from KH - Birth By Sleep last year but I had no idea how I was supposed to get my hair like that at the time.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I think I figured out what my next theme will be~

Also, I'll probably stick to cosplaying as Lucy, nya.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

At this rate my next theme will be Mithos, when the next OVA episode comes out.

Ahhh, silly Koto. I gave him food an hour ago but he wasn't hungry again. Sooo, now he is hungry and so I have to put the food back into the bag and redistribute it because he doesn't like eating food that's already in the bowl. :|;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Silly kitty!

One guess as to what my next theme will be, since I've been talking about it the past few posts. /time to go advertise on Plurk

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sands of Destruction?

/drew an image that she might use for an avatar for a little bit but doesn't know yet. :v

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

No, Fairy Tail!

/fails at sarcasm

In addition to that I'm gonna see about picking up one of the characters over at LJ. Though Idk whether to use her anime personality or game personality since they're entirely different.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back