• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of Thrones S07E03: Wow that was quick

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
  • Good day, ladies and gents!
    (Am I speaking like they do in the show? I wouldnt know cause i haven't watched it)

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Myself excluded, have you people ever watched GoT though? Or perhaps heard them somewhere on another site?

Sparkin

Heard of it. Boi, there's no way that outting is a good thing. You out as one role, but everyone else will ask your alignment, then ur dead, because there's no temporary allies here. Every alignment is alone, except Varys. Lucky Varys

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I think I may have to say this:

No spoilers whatsoever allowed in the comments. I will be trying my best not to spoil the story in the phase posts but no deliberate posting of TV or Book spoilers.

Also, NO LYNCH is allowed. If you have a final vote, you can format it as

[FINAL VOTE] vote so I can count it already. I will end the day if a majority of final votes are reached already or if the day phase is over lol.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Nilla. [Vote] Cersei Lannister because if I were a Lannister I'd recruit her, ngl

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • Tfw we can't even scum read because none of us besides those filthy white walkers are scum. I am also vanilla. Nobody wanted a dolphin rip.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • VOTES:

Cersei Lannister: Sparkin
    No Votes: Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Cersei Lannister, Mr. James, Abby, Desinishon, jdthebud, Bardothren, gimmepie, Earth Traveler, metroid711, DeusPro, HyperMorian, purplecicada, SirDolan, Kitty, Rabinov

At 17 players, 9 votes is required to reach a lynch. Approximately 42 hours of daylight left.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Played a mafia game based around it, and the em deck.

Also @ bard, surely a recruiter would go for a non-obvious choice, unless they wanted to bluff us

Years
  • All you people who haven't watched the masterpiece that is GoT disappoint me. It is really tempting to vote Cersei just for the username. As for who would be recruited, that's going to get us into painful WIFOM territory if we look at it too long imo. Since it will largely depend on who got the recruiter roles. I think though, that Abby is right and that the majority of players here would go for less obvious choices (at least nobody recruited me yet).

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
  • I am vanilla and I haven't been recruited. Trust me, I wish I was Cersei or a Lannister!

[Vote] Sparkin

For voting for me randomly.

Back