• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how intelligent do you think you are

Years
  • to finally answer the topic

Then how are we supposed to display intelligence?

...whoops. *facepalm* I meant smart as in, like, snappy/sarcastic/that kind of thing. I should've said no more flaming!

As you can tell, I am dumber than a box of bricks sometimes. Well, more like all the time. Ain't gonna lie. -_-; Wish I could say I was all intelligent and ~deep~ but there's nothing there 9 times out of 10. Why do I mod here again?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I think my general intelligence is only average. Most of the time, I seem smart, but there are times when I feel dumb.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    In basis of amount of knowledge relative to age, I'm well above average. I've studied some math in the college years and I'm also thirsting for knowledge in the physical sciences and the languages of Latin and Japanese. My last unofficial IQ test came to a 140, which I feel is fair, given I don't feel IQ tests are difficult.

Just stating facts... :P

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I'm fairly intelligent, but I do feel pretty stupid sometimes. ^^;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Well, I was top of my class in high school, but seeing the uber-geniuses in college was certainly humbling. I like to think of myself as fairly intelligent, certainly more than average, but I'm not genius level by any stretch of the imagination.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I think I'm better than a lot of people, but that's not because I'm particularly intelligent, it's because so many others are unremarkable.

This. Objectively, I had a 2120 on the SAT.. then dropped out before graduating. I'm above average (although it seems nearly everyone in this thread is "above average"), but acutely aware of my shortcomings. Apathy and lack of motivation have done a lot to keep potential at bay.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Simply speaking, I am the most intelligent guy in PC, and quite frankly, the world. :D *shot*

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Somewhat, I guess. I mean, I know I'm a lot smarter than most of the people I know in real life... But that's not saying much.

I really don't like telling people how intelligent I think I am, because it makes me seem like a conceited liar. I don't have the minimal social skills needed to back it up and actually give the impression that I'm smart.

Back