Advertiser Content

Emerald Pokemon Eternal Snow V2.0 Page 7

Started by Reshiram white as snow April 12th, 2016 3:56 AM
  • 166 replies
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
9 posts
144 Days
Where may I receive other generation starters? I got all 3 hoenn statters by trading them, but I can't find any unusual Pokémon for emerald. Do I have to wait til I get to the new region?
Inside Artisen Cave, at Battle frontier but I haven't been able to find any water type. I think we were supposed to fish but there's a glitch and you can't.
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
9 posts
144 Days
I just beat the hoenn league. How do I get to the new region from there now?
First beat steven in cave by route 114 need waterfall. Then surf south of slateport path is just to the west. Beat grunt you may have to leave then come back. Beat the gym. Then surf east of new mauvile. Beat gym.
Surf north of rustboro city to grassy area and find legendary dogs. Path dips in west corner.
Catch moltres mt. Chimney.
Catch zapdos just west of fortress in house.
Surf west of fallenbar around rocks. Need waterfall catch articuno up on mountain. Talk to truck to go to plane.
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
9 posts
144 Days
Hi so I know this may be a late comment but I downloaded your gamena few days ago btw I'm loving it so far and I have one question. So it says all Pokemon evolved by trading won't be. And I wanna get agolem withoughtusing the cheat. Any help?
Use a link cable item. Buy it a mauvile game corner.
Advertiser Content