• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Eternal Snow V2.0

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Is this finished? Does this has physical/special split? Does this has a battle tower or similar?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2019
    Where's the grassy patch that's waiting for u after u beat the first league lol simply amazing time btw. I love it

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    If someone can help I am trying to play this rom but its not working from the download link and several different websites I just see the Reshiram picture at the start and once I click on anything screen turns white and stays like that

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    i cant download because is chinese can you upload to another server (ex.mediafire) ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    thanks chainfire for helped me
    solved pokemon locations...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Him
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I beat the league and beat Steven and I don't where to go and I can't get to the next gym next to new mauville and I need help with this issue

Years
  • in case anyone didnt know, kadabra freezes the game if you have one and send it to battle it immediatly freezes the game and you need to do a soft reset, is there a way to get it to work except cheat codes?

Also a question, where can i find a thunderstone early in game? im at the third gym

Edit: i found the thunderstone but i cant evolve my evvee, i quess i should try increasing the happiness then try the thunderstone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Hi i am currently playing your game i made all tall the way to elite member 4 and i lost i only needed to defeat his last pokemon than i would have won but the game does not have any ice type tms and there was no icebeam at the old abandoned ship and i fraken lost i have looked for for ice type tms for 2 days and now i give up please it would be better if you put ice beam

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Hi i finished beating the pokemon league and the two extra gym battles now i have to go find rishiram at northwest but were exactly because i can't find him

Years
  • how can i get jolteon, it seems i cant evolve evvee with a thunderstone

Also i cant get past the aqua grunt infront of undella gym, how can i get past him? i defeated steven

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    I can't play the game.. It just freezes at the first screen and I can't do anything about it.. Please help I really want to play the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    It seems that it does not work on the vba emulator.. that's so sad..
    Does anybody know on what emulators it works on PC?

Back