• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Eternal Snow V2.0

ltlvixen

ltlvixen
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 19, 2022
Do you need to patch this onto another game first? If not I cant wait to play this game and show it on my channel.

Years
ok i have a question, did i had to defeat the aqua grunt to procceed and go catch the legendary birds and dogs? reshiram told me where the are but when i go to enter it says you are not allowed to go into this area

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 30, 2022
Has anyone run into a bug when picking up the shiny stone from mt pyre? Whenever i hover over the item in my bag my game freezes. I can't even toss the stone. please help

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 25, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get a pikachu I've been looking for 2 hours by cycling road in the patch of grass were it said it was at

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 25, 2021
Can some one tell me how to get a espeon on here?? Eveee does not evolve even with stones ???!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 25, 2021
So I looked over the forum im.not.the only.one asking about eveees evolutions and no one i mean no one has been answered one time on it.sad makes the game not worth playing anymore 😒

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I can't even get the game..thanks to the maker making it downloadable on a Chinese Website

Back