• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Where's the rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I was proud of my bad rep, and where is it? I can't be gone for 4 months now, can I?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The reputation system was changed since it got abused a second time. There is a discussion thread about it right here.
    You still get those nice little post comments saying "FU, Rattata>Bidoof! >:O" though, so that's nice :3

Years
  • We were too immature to handle it. Rep was abused all the time and only caused e-drama, so it was removed.

So, yeah, like Luck said, we have post comments instead.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    *takes whip*

... *swears head off while whipping everyone who abused it not on my command*

*takes sword out*

*kills because Gavin said so*

Ignore the last two parts. Anyway, learn to be mature, you freaks.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    *takes whip*

... *swears head off while whipping everyone who abused it not on my command*

*takes sword out*

*kills because Gavin said so*

Ignore the last two parts. Anyway, learn to be mature, you freaks.

Good luck finding that mature members. You didn't notice that some members tried killing the system on purpose because we gave them a red dot instead of a green dot?

I agree.
    :3
    But it was a shame it got abused, I barely even got to experience it.

It wasn't that much, just a few green pips used to increase your ego. It still got abused even when there were good limits to prevent too much abuse.
    The pseudo-death of it wouldn't be as early if it weren't for the few that moaned about every little rep they deserved.

Years

• It wasn't that much, just a few green pips used to increase your ego. It still got abused even when there were good limits to prevent too much abuse.
    The pseudo-death of it wouldn't be as early if it weren't for the few that moaned about every little rep they deserved.
    Mm, I just think it would be great to see a collective idea of others of how they think you're behaving on the forums, or whether or not you're being helpful or not, you know?
    Oh well, I think this thread discussion is over.
    :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back