• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film And the Oscar goes to...

Bay

Years
  • I haven't paid attention to the Oscars last night due to distractions (and even forgot, lol), but from social media apparently The Shape of Water won a few big ones and Get Out's original screenplay win is a big deal too!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • You have no idea how happy I am about last night. My favorite movie of the year The Shape of Water won Best Picture . Get Out won Original Screenplay. Coco won and the director THANKED HIS HUSBAND as a gay that made me so happy. One of the best directors Guillermo del Toro won best director so honestly I'm happy.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I saw The Shape of Water in the cinema and was much of a weeeird film it is, it was a worthy winner of Best Picture (and all the other awards it ended up with).

Back