• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making a comeback!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    Hello to all of my wonderful friends here at Pokecommunity :) I am returning from a long hiatus as I remember how amazing this community was and I'm getting kind of tired of the toxicity of Facebook groups. My old username on my old account was Brittani (which also happens to be my name) and I believe I had an account here before that, so I'm an old timer here. But it looks like not much has changed so that's always good to see! (I wonder how long it'll take to find a better slogan..)

Anyways, I am 22 years old and I'm currently raising a 3yr old soon-to-be Pokemon master. (Gotta start 'em young, right?) I love anime with my favorites being Naruto, Death Note, Your Name, RWBY, and Orange. I am also a Christ follower so my faith is very important to me, so I love everyone and make it my mission to be the light in the darkness. If you're reading this, you're my friend already! So I am looking forward to talking to all of you and being in this community where we all share a common interest.

Have a wonderful rest of your day~

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Waves*

Welcome back. I'm actually doing the same and coming back after a bit of a hiatus. I hope to see you around more. :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaah, welcome back!

It's always nice when old members come back around. :>

It's super cute that you plan to involve your kid in Pokémon. Maybe you two could play Go together, if it's still around when he gets a bit older!

Also, Orange was such a good anime! Glad to meet another fan of it.

Years
  • Welcome back!! It'd be great if you could PM me your old accounts and their e-mails for confirmation, since we actually don't allow more than one account here anymore. A bit better that way so people don't hoard usernames and others can use them haha.

and heck yea gotta start training those master trainers young! lol But yeah, hopefully they will enjoy Pokémon when they're a bit older. <3 Feel free to ask if you need help and we're looking forward to seeing you around!

Back