• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
  • Those HP bars don't work with the current implementation of Mega Evolution because there's nothing for the trigger button to hide behind. Also the indicators have to be moved so that they appear in the right space. I don't know if you're still doing Megas though.
    interesting
    I'm doing megas only after this release, so I still have some time to give a better look at it.
    Thanks for warning!

Touched

Resident ASMAGICIAN
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    interesting
    I'm doing megas only after this release, so I still have some time to give a better look at it.
    Thanks for warning!

You should also really credit the entire Community Hack project as a whole, because there were a number of people involved in making happen (including Lost who made the mini status icons).

I must say I'm a bit peeved that you just took our mock-ups and overlayed them over your own battle backgrounds (without changing the names of the Pokemon) to garner hype for your own hack, without having inserted them yet, all before we've even had a chance to create a release to show them off.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • You should also really credit the entire Community Hack project as a whole, because there were a number of people involved in making happen (including Lost who made the mini status icons).

I must say I'm a bit peeved that you just took our mock-ups and overlayed them over your own battle backgrounds (without changing the names of the Pokemon) to garner hype for your own hack, without having inserted them yet, all before we've even had a chance to create a release to show them off.
    I just took the preview from fbi's github, didn't even know it was specifically part of the community thing. I see now that he updated the readme linking to your community-hack repository, and I understand your discontent.

going to remove those previews, enough of people getting stressed at mockups

Last edited:

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • What, those HPboxes were definitely not made specifically for the CRH. The HP boxes have been open source since March 4th, long before the CRH. Here : https://github.com/EternalCode/Battle-System/tree/master/src/HP box

The seperate github repo was made specifically because someone had requested I make a port for it which didn't require the battle engine. The mockups Dionen is using is from that port. However since then, it has been updated quite a bit, and that updated version is in the community ROM hack repo here : https://github.com/Touched/community-hack/tree/hpbox

The version that's not in the CRH repo is almost identical except that I've added more tile space for names and a mega Icon in the newer version. So yes, the new version will support the new version of megas, and this version in my github currently does not. If you are inclined to use these HPboxes, consider building it from the CRH repository instead.But it's not fair to blame anyone for using open source code, so I hope Dionen isn't met with more heat on this topic. Though I agree it would be nice if you gave a shoutout to the CRH if you use these ^^

Years
  • p0tvdGU.png

cracked a grin @ your sarcasm xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Had anybody gotten the game to run on an ez flash iv? Whenever I try, the game starts but doesn't go past the gameboy start up screen.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Had anybody gotten the game to run on an ez flash iv? Whenever I try, the game starts but doesn't go past the gameboy start up screen.
    Sorry, but I can't really help. I don't have one and I can't test it myself :/
    Where does this hack end?
    the moment you see the Geisha, Hoopa, and Jirachi is the point where the alpha ends.

a little update:
    bDHOymz.png

spoopy

I've been doing a lot of scripts, and inserting Pokémon.
    There will be a bigger pokedéx, with some Gen7 buddies​

Trainer 766

jbtOxy9.png
    aq2axR6.png
    7YGMkVy.png

yay, new area!
    You can battle stronger Pkmn in the green grass, if you want.
    (not as strong as the Sawsbuck in the image ^_^)
    I'm on a spree, you guys have no idea

God fam. Look at that Sawsbuck,I don't think I'll be playing this game,as it requires a large amount of grinding session where your Pokemon is level 20+ and you're facing a level 85 in the wild.

On a serious note,in green grasses,you said that the Pokemon will be stronger,does that mean you're not implementing double wild battles?

Also,what kind of spree are you on?Good luck!

Cosmic

JUKAI 2.0, BABY
    Years
  • It's been FOREVER since I last checked up on this! (or this site altogether)
    Full of surprises as always. Still catching up, but I'm blown away regardless. Keep up the great work, dude!

Mafi0s0

The real Mafioso with a knack for stealing Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2017
    Really really love the hack so far. The graphics is awesome and honestly, this is how Pokemon should have been.

Sadly I can't seem to get past Crescent path. You know why? Solved the puzzle and nothing happens

Version: Alpha 1.9

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • On a serious note,in green grasses,you said that the Pokemon will be stronger,does that mean you're not implementing double wild battles?

Also,what kind of spree are you on?Good luck!
    an ambitious spree
    I don't believe that double wild battles are ruled out just yet, but for now it's looking like that will not be present in the upcoming demo.
    Sadly I can't seem to get past Crescent path. You know why? Solved the puzzle and nothing happens
    You can complete the puzzle but you won't be rewarded anything, yet. What you should do is head to the area left of Crescent path and meet up with Lola. ;)

Mafi0s0

The real Mafioso with a knack for stealing Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2017
    an ambitious spree
    I don't believe that double wild battles are ruled out just yet, but for now it's looking like that will not be present in the upcoming demo.

You can complete the puzzle but you won't be rewarded anything, yet. What you should do is head to the area left of Crescent path and meet up with Lola. ;)

I did meet up with Lola but after that she went up the crescent path. I walked up there the lady from earlieris talking there, /saying some stuff to me and I get teleported back to the plaza. After that I'm stuck

Back