• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Original] Psychotic's Short Poetry

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
  • Welcome

Here is a compilation of all my original short stories. Most of these are from my DeviantART page, but I'll be taking them down from there soon. I'd love some constructive criticism on my works! All works have a rating next to their name. E for everyone. T for teen. OT for older teen.​

A Broken Doll | E
    Spoiler:

A Heart's Song | E
    Spoiler:

Light vs Dark | E
    Spoiler:

Destiny in the Rain | T
    Spoiler:

Beautifully Infectious | OT
    Spoiler:

Pain | T
    Spoiler:

Depth of Addiction | OT
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    You have a really personal writing style! It's really cool to read something with such strong voice. It's very poetic. They don't really feel like stories, though, more like free-form poetry. There are no clear characters, the journey is introspective, and there tends to be no real plot. Not that that is bad, I just find it more poetry than I find it prose, haha. I'd love to see you post an actual story where you use the same writing style!

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years
  • You have a really personal writing style! It's really cool to read something with such strong voice. It's very poetic. They don't really feel like stories, though, more like free-form poetry. There are no clear characters, the journey is introspective, and there tends to be no real plot. Not that that is bad, I just find it more poetry than I find it prose, haha. I'd love to see you post an actual story where you use the same writing style!

I'm not even going to explain how happy this made me. Just know you've made my day. :D I've never really considered my writing poetry, but I can see how it is. I've written fan fiction stories, but never actually written an original chapter based story. Thank you for taking the time to read these!

Years
  • I'd also like to see a feature length story from you, you certainly have the talent for it. Your style, at least to me, doesn't have that much figurative language, so it's like the point of the little story just hits you bam and emotions and all. Or maybe me and my assumptions are just way out there xD but my point is to keep up the good work and I'd certainly be looking out for if you put out any real stories.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years
  • I'd also like to see a feature length story from you, you certainly have the talent for it. Your style, at least to me, doesn't have that much figurative language, so it's like the point of the little story just hits you bam and emotions and all. Or maybe me and my assumptions are just way out there xD but my point is to keep up the good work and I'd certainly be looking out for if you put out any real stories.

;-; You're too kind, but thank you! Maybe I'll try to make something over the weekend, or start brainstorming at least. I really appreciate the encouragement!

Back