• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite characters

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
  • Who are your favourite characters that somebody else has written? What was special about them?

Years
  • I'm sure I say this every time this question comes up, but Ice's character Emmett from Gunpowder is kind of the runaway favourite for me. He's just the embodiment of chaos and hilarity and even though he is pure, unadulterated evil you can't help but want him to not die.

Close seconds are everyone else in Gunpowder and the entire cast of SV/Legend's old One Piece RP.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The tumblerina Ditto in EVERYDBOTY'S POKEMON is a bit too awesome to not mention. Unfortunately she didn't show up much IC ;;

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I'm said it multiple times but gimmepie's McGregor from Outbreak was just golden to read, the pure badassery and the history of the guy plus the whole zombie setting made him an amazingly fun character to read.

Another character which I really enjoy reading now that I think about it is Geras' Brooke from Dust (I love the entire cast, but for some reason she just strikes me as bae). The quality in which she's written, as well as her backstory (with her father being insane and all) and her personality, always get me wishing for more posts.

Oddball_

Years
  • Churra's hash from PMDTGE was a blast to read and write with, and who did the gungan jedi again? <3

Oddball_

Years
  • Meesa tinks dats rite! Also Rika picking a character from EIAP is cheating bc theyre all too good ;3

Back