• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Pokemon Anime 20th anniversary article

Years
  • On April 1st, Saturday it's the 20th Pokemon Anime anniversary. My proposal is to write an article about the best moments, battles, rivals, Ash's companion, other Pokemon anime like Pokemon Chronicles, and some things about movies. Actually a sum up of all these 20 years. Does this sound good?

Years
  • A large project, but definitely getting a +1 from me!

How are you going to write it, however? Will you section it as per each season and have in one article, or will you do this as a series?
    I think I will section it per each season and have it in one article. Like you said It's going to be a big article but I don't think that's a problem.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • +1 to the general idea but curious on details as well.
    On April 1st, Saturday it's the 20th Pokemon Anime anniversary. My proposal is to write an article about the best moments, battles, rivals, Ash's companion, other Pokemon anime like Pokemon Chronicles, and some things about movies. Actually a sum up of all these 20 years. Does this sound good?
    How much do you think you'll say about each season, and would you cover best moments/battles/thoughts on rivals/companions each time?

I do see this potentially becoming very long depending on that and how much you speak on the movies/etc, so keep that in mind.

Years
  • +1 to the general idea but curious on details as well.How much do you think you'll say about each season, and would you cover best moments/battles/thoughts on rivals/companions each time?

I do see this potentially becoming very long depending on that and how much you speak on the movies/etc, so keep that in mind.
    I'm not sure about how much I'm going to write but I'm sure it will be a pretty long article. Yeah I plan to cover the best moments/battles/thoughts on each season. Well, I guess I could tell a few things about the movies and just not cover them all? I'm not 100% sure about the movie part.

Years
  • Might be reasonable to do this as a longform article with a page corresponding to each generation. Do a brief summary of the series, analyse the major characters and talk about highlights for each.

Back