• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yeah, I'm found that yesterday; currently resetting Uxie, my favorite of the three.

And one of the ladies at Krypton City tells you, I'm going to post what she says in steps:

1) To carry out a Pokemon trade, you must first offer a Pokemon. This can be done by speaking to the lady on my right.
    2) When you have done so, a unique code will be generated for that Pokemon. It will be saved to a text file within the Trades folder, labeled with the name and species of the Pokemon.
    3) Send that code to the person you want to trade with; they will send you their code.
    4) When you receive a Pokemon code, save it to a .txt file in the Trades folder.
    5) Then, speak to the lady again, and choose to receive a Pokemon.
    6) Select the file containing the Pokemon. You will not get the Pokemon straight away. Instead, you will get a short confirmation code; both traders must send this to each other. Similarly, this must be saved to a .txt file in the Confirmation folder.
    7) When you have done so, ask to finish the trade, and select the correct confirmation file. Once you have done this, the Pokemon will be added to your team.
    *You cannot finish a trade while your team is full.
    *At any time before you confirm the trade, you may withdraw your Pokemon from the trade. However, this means the trade will be unable to go through.
    may i ask for u 2 piut some sceenies and can i ask u if u can trade my tortera 2 my other pokemon game cuz im getting bored of the game i have now all i want is my tortera
    EDIT:nvm i have 2 recreate my new pokemon game forgot it froze

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    may i ask for u 2 piut some sceenies and can i ask u if u can trade my tortera 2 my other pokemon game cuz im getting bored of the game i have now all i want is my tortera
    EDIT:nvm i have 2 recreate my new pokemon game forgot it froze

It...froze? O_O What happened? Is it something you did that got you stuck or something?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    It...froze? O_O What happened? Is it something you did that got you stuck or something?
    well it was wen i tryed tradin with my main pokemon game sumthin poped up and i press the red X thing on the thing that poped up i should of pressed ok like i did with my mian cuz i was in a battle with ash and it poped up again and i pressed ok :P

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    Does anyone know where the Name Rater is? I want to nickname my Azelf but I forgot where he's located.

darthfader

Pokemon Trainer RED
    Years
  • hi guys! do you know where I can get leftovers? I battled some team in the communications center and they have Leftovers and they are in the early stage of the game.. I might have missed it or something.. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    hi guys! do you know where I can get leftovers? I battled some team in the communications center and they have Leftovers and they are in the early stage of the game.. I might have missed it or something.. Thanks!
    i 4got were i got mine i think its around the 7 badge or on the way 2 arceus well idk just go around and pick out all the pokeballs

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • hi guys! do you know where I can get leftovers? I battled some team in the communications center and they have Leftovers and they are in the early stage of the game.. I might have missed it or something.. Thanks!

It's in a rock between gym 1 and 2. Don't listen to personz5.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    Entei was placed in the most random location XD I just stumbled on it while looking for items :P

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    I got this error code when I tried to enter a wild battle. I'm not sure what happened.

File tempscreen.bmp not found.
    SpriteWindow:597:in `initialize'
    SpriteWindow:597:in `new'
    SpriteWindow:597:in `pbScreenshot'
    SpriteWindow:767:in `pbMosaic'
    PokemonField:102:in `pbBattleAnimation'
    PokemonField:206:in `pbWildBattle'
    PokemonField:429:in `pbOnStepTaken'
    Game_Player*:600:in `update_old'
    Walk/Run:32:in `update'
    Scene_Map:96:in `update'
    Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:108:in `update'
    Scene_Map:64:in `main'
    Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:68:in `main'
    Main:42:in `mainFunction'
    Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
    Main:45:in `mainFunction'
    Main:49
    Main:48:in `loop'
    Main:57

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME...HOW CAN I PLAY POKEMON RAPTOR????

HEY...HOW CAN I PLAY POKEMON RAPTOR?

Last edited:
    Back