• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
It's at Mastric City, check your map for the location.

I'm at the Torxia League, and I have to know: Is E****e supposed to have a shiny Bronzong? I hope that wasn't the second shiny I saw... >_>
on ur game did u have 2 battle this guy like 50billion times at the 6th gym gym badge

EDIT:nvm :P i thought there was a bug or glitch :P

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Well, I finally got wiped out by B**e's Nidoking, after running out of items and Full Restoring twice when I tried to put it to sleep. B**e's Clefable would have actually swept me if I didn't get a lucky crit from Close Combat. So I have to train more.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Well, I finally got wiped out by B**e's Nidoking, after running out of items and Full Restoring twice when I tried to put it to sleep. B**e's Clefable would have actually swept me if I didn't get a lucky crit from Close Combat. So I have to train more.
gud luck and wut do i do after the 7th badge

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
gud luck and wut do i do after the 7th badge

You have to go in from behind the statue and find TM08 Dive. Then go all the way to the bottom of the town and dive to find the Flasher. It becomes self-explanatory after you bring it back, but he's deeper in the garden now, those rocks won't be blocking a certain part.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
This is awesome. But one thing would make it even better. . . . . . . . .a port to .nds
I have an AK2i and a version of this game in rom format or as a patch would make it the best ever. I then would get everyone i know to download it, and say about it on other sites [crediting you of coarse]

I do realise how hard a project like that would be, but after this masterpiece im sure you'd be able. If not can i get permission to ask some of the coders on gbatemp if they are up to it?[probly wont be, but theres a chance]

Anyway great job!!!!

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
How did you catch Deoxys-D? I found the normal Deoxys at the Deoxys event in the storyline. Is it random, or can you change it's form?

And also, there are no move tutors, only the move relearner. I'm about to finish the game, currently fighting against Arceus. It's pretty tough though, I only have two Pokemon with multi-hit moves, and I have problems breaking the Sky Plate.

EDIT: I was finally able to knock out Arceus by utilizing the items I had on me, and I got lucky and froze it for 11 turns with Blizzard XD

I think Deoxys' form is random. Unfortunately, Deoxys-D is the least useful form in game. But I'm not using legendaries anyway.

Does anyone know why Wichu has been gone for so long?

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I just want to post this, if you have any Electric type Pokemon, train them by surfing in Sootpoolis City's waters. You find Pelliper, Gyarados, and the occasional Floatzel there in the 55-65 range.

EDIT: Does anyone know where to get TM 13 Ice Beam? Also, is it possible to get Ethers/Elixirs in the mining minigame? I'm on Lv9 and everything, but I don't remember seeing them and I am in desperate need of them.

Last edited:

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
I just want to post this, if you have any Electric type Pokemon, train them by surfing in Sootpoolis City's waters. You find Pelliper, Gyarados, and the occasional Floatzel there in the 55-65 range.

EDIT: Does anyone know where to get TM 13 Ice Beam? Also, is it possible to get Ethers/Elixirs in the mining minigame? I'm on Lv9 and everything, but I don't remember seeing them and I am in desperate need of them.

I Think You Can Get Ice Beam By Giving Something To The Guard Where You Can also get EXP Share But I Dont Know What

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I've found another glitch. Swimmer Alex to the left of Tropicia Town can be rebattled multliple times.

EDIT: This is epic, I can grind my Pokemon simply by holding Shift and tapping Enter for five minutes. :D

EDIT #2: After all of that grinding, after the long struggle, after all of those Hyper Potions and Revives, I was finally able to BEAT THE TORXIA LEAGUE! :D For anyone who was wondering what my team was, I'll post it here.

Lv 64) Azumarill (F) @ Lucky Egg ** Marula
Trait: Huge Power
H) 243 |A) 104 |D) 167 |Sp.A) 77 |Sp.D 118 |Spe) 72|
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Waterfall
- Brick Break
- Blizzard
- Surf

Lv 72) Espeon (M) @ TwistedSpoon ** Corona
Trait: Synchronize
H) 228 |A) 120 |D) 118 |Sp.A) 236 |Sp.D 185 |Spe) 221|
Hardy Nature (Neutral) (Great IVs ;) )
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Psybeam

Lv 77) Infernape (M) @ Lucky Egg ** Fireball
Trait: Blaze
H) 251|A) 212|D) 117 |Sp.A) 208|Sp.D) 118|Spe) 236|
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Flare Blitz
- Overheat
- Close Combat
- Nasty Plot

Lv 81) Plusle (F) @ Lucky Egg ** Scarlet
Trait: Plus
H) 228|A) 97|D) 140|Sp.A) 166|Sp.D) 147|Spe) 207|
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Encore
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder Wave

Lv 85) Hitmontop (M) @ Lucky Egg ** Tornado
Trait: Technician
H) 247|A) 226|D) 235|Sp.A) 77|Sp.D 255|Spe) 131|
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Revenge
- Earthquake
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack

Lv 86) Togekiss (M) @ Leftovers ** Polaris
Trait: Serene Grace
H) 297|A) 91|D) 225| Sp.A) 277|Sp.D) 245| Spe) 190|
Docile Nature (Neutral)
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Fly
- Yawn

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I'm stuck after I get the 6th badge. Steven tells me to go after the original Deoxys but my character is stuck and won't move. Is this a bug?

You are using the old version of Pokemon Raptor EX with a bug that won't let you advance past the 5th Gym. In order to get the right version, you go to the first page, and go to where the spoilers to download the game are. Right above that is red text that says "The newest version." You have to click that text to go to the proper page where you can get the current version.

And also, I got the Lucky Eggs in Mastric City's mining minigame at Mt. Earthbound. I forgot which level it's on but you should get to Lv.9 because it has a lot of vitamins there.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
You are using the old version of Pokemon Raptor EX with a bug that won't let you advance past the 5th Gym. In order to get the right version, you go to the first page, and go to where the spoilers to download the game are. Right above that is red text that says "The newest version." You have to click that text to go to the proper page where you can get the current version.

And also, I got the Lucky Eggs in Mastric City's mining minigame at Mt. Earthbound. I forgot which level it's on but you should get to Lv.9 because it has a lot of vitamins there.
whats the freeze stone for and hello
EDIT:how do i get through the cave for giratina
EDIT#2:nvm

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
In what folder i have to place them?

I just highlighted all of the items downloaded and moved it to the desktop. Then, I put them all into one folder and started the game. I don't think it matters what folder it's in, as long as they are all together.

And the Freeze Stone is used to evolve Eevee into Glaceon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I just highlighted all of the items downloaded and moved it to the desktop. Then, I put them all into one folder and started the game. I don't think it matters what folder it's in, as long as they are all together.

And the Freeze Stone is used to evolve Eevee into Glaceon.
would a full team of lvl 70's beat the gaia wings

Back