• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
is there a gud place 2 train my blaziken at
EDIT:were do i get the super rod at

Train Fire and Flying types at Jadefeld City, which is near Mt. Iris. Not sure if you're up to that area though.

And I forgot where the Super Rod was, I'll check it out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Train Fire and Flying types at Jadefield City, which is near Mt. Iris. Not sure if you're up to that area though.

And I forgot where the Super Rod was, I'll check it out.
im at there gaia wings and im on ash now its gonna be so HARD!!!!
EDIT:wow ash was easy
EDIT#2:were do i go after gaia wings

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
im at there gaia wings and im on ash now its gonna be so HARD!!!!
EDIT:wow ash was easy
EDIT#2:were do i go after gaia wings

I think you have to go to Oak's Lab to trigger the next scene. Just make sure you're well trained and have a few Pokemon with multi-hit moves, you'll need it.

EDIT: Hmm..., I found an egg underwater. I wonder what it'll hatch into >_>

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I think you have to go to Oak's Lab to trigger the next scene. Just make sure you're well trained and have a few Pokemon with multi-hit moves, you'll need it.
no im apost 2 go 2 one of the islands but i cant get there
EDIT:nevermind i had 2 go bak were u find giratina like the 2nd time

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I hatched the egg, it wasn't what I thought it was but it was pretty close.

EDIT: This shadow dimension thing is so frustrating... :S

Last edited:

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Hey, guys, I need some suggestions on my team:

Infernape Lv.37
Magnezone Lv.39
Torterra Lv.40
Marshtomp Lv.29
Sneasel Lv.37
Gallade Lv.32

I just finished the tree of origin plot. I'm not using any legendaries on my team. Any suggestions for training priority/team replacement and stuff?

Other decent non-legendary Pokemon I have in my PC:
Pelipper Lv.59
Tropius Lv.26
Pelipper Lv.25
Dusknoir Lv.30
I also have a Shroomish at the day-care that's probably around Lv.45 by now.

I know my team is really underleveled. That's why I need suggestions.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017

Infernape Lv.37
Magnezone Lv.39
Torterra Lv.40
Marshtomp Lv.29
Sneasel Lv.37
Gallade Lv.32

I just finished the tree of origin plot. I'm not using any legendaries on my team. Any suggestions for training priority/team replacement and stuff?

Pelipper Lv.59
Tropius Lv.26
Pelipper Lv.25
Dusknoir Lv.30

the top 1 and were did u get a chimchar at

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017

Infernape Lv.37
Magnezone Lv.39
Torterra Lv.40
Marshtomp Lv.29
Sneasel Lv.37
Gallade Lv.32

Pelipper Lv.59
Tropius Lv.26
Pelipper Lv.25
Dusknoir Lv.30

Your team is underleveled because you are training too many starters at one time and aren't taking the proper time to grind them due to their high exp. needs. I reccomend just training the Marshtomp since Swampert is a pretty bulky Pokemon, but if it's too hard, swap it out for another water Pokemon. I used an Azumarill, it's easy to raise, bulky, and has Huge Power to double its attack stat. You should also train Gallade some more, although you will need Heart Scales for it's good moves.

If you have Blackglasses and you want to evolve Sneasel, we can set up a trade and then trade back, only if you feel comfortable though.

Another thing I noticed is that you don't have a flying Pokemon, it may be annoying to switch between a weak Pokemon with Fly and one of your party members every time you need to travel. I was doing this until I decided to drop my Bayleef for my Togekiss, and it has benefitted my team a lot. It's the strongest and bulkiest member of my team now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Your team is underleveled because you are training too many starters at one time and aren't taking the proper time to grind them due to their high exp. needs. I reccomend just training the Marshtomp since Swampert is a pretty bulky Pokemon, but if it's too hard, swap it out for another water Pokemon. I used an Azumarill, it's easy to raise and has Huge Power to double it's attack stat. You should also train Gallade some more, although you will need Heart Scales for it's good moves.

If you have Blackglasses and you want to evolve Sneasel, we can set up a trade and then trade back, only if you feel comfortable though.

Another thing I noticed is that you don't have a flying Pokemon, it may be annoying to switch between a weak Pokemon with Fly and one of your party members every time you need to travel. I was doing this unntil I decided to drop my Bayleef for my Togekiss, and it has benefitted my team a lot. It's the strongest and bulkiest member of my team now.
what do u do after the pokemon league

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
what do u do after the pokemon league

Do you mean the Gaia Wings R-2? After you beat the game, you talk to Professor Oak and he'll tell you what you need to do.

EDIT: I caught a pretty strong Pokemon :D :

Dusknoir - #477 (Quirky)
HP: 25
Att: 10
Def: 29
SpA: 22 - 23
SpD: 23
Speed: 31

EDIT #2: At the end of the shadow dimension thing was a dark portal with a crystal that took me to the beginning with warps that now take you to different floors and better items. Does anything else happen?

EDIT #3: This is a picture of my Pokemon Raptor Team:

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz311/coronaguardian/PokemonRaptorTeam.png

Last edited:

CharizardManiac

First Gen Ultimate Trainer
Years
You are using the old version of Pokemon Raptor EX with a bug that won't let you advance past the 5th Gym. In order to get the right version, you go to the first page, and go to where the spoilers to download the game are. Right above that is red text that says "The newest version." You have to click that text to go to the proper page where you can get the current version.

And also, I got the Lucky Eggs in Mastric City's mining minigame at Mt. Earthbound. I forgot which level it's on but you should get to Lv.9 because it has a lot of vitamins there.

No, the one I downloaded was actually the new version so I don't why the game froze there.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2011
Just a little question here, does Graveler evolve in pokemon raptor without having to trade?
If yes, on which lvl?

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Do you mean the Gaia Wings R-2? After you beat the game, you talk to Professor Oak and he'll tell you what you need to do.

EDIT: I caught a pretty strong Pokemon :D :

Dusknoir - #477 (Quirky)
HP: 25
Att: 10
Def: 29
SpA: 22 - 23
SpD: 23
Speed: 31

EDIT #2: At the end of the shadow dimension thing was a dark portal with a crystal that took me to the beginning with warps that now take you to different floors and better items. Does anything else happen?

EDIT #3: This is a picture of my Pokemon Raptor Team:

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz311/coronaguardian/PokemonRaptorTeam.png
no after u beat all the other charaters from the other games
EDIT:how do u trade

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
no after u beat all the other charaters from the other games
EDIT:how do u trade

Once you beat the game, I think that's it. I'm just looking for legendaries now, they spawn at certain places once you beat the game. I have about half of them right now, including Mew, Celebi, and Heatran.

No, the one I downloaded was actually the new version so I don't why the game froze there.

Did you download the old version first, and then got the new version later and mix them up somehow? Either way, you are playing the old version; it freezes at the Deoxys event. Best thing is to save the rx. data somewhere else and wipe the game from your computer and restart it. I hear that you can recover the Pokemon in another file, but I'm not sure if it works for EX.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Once you beat the game, I think that's it. I'm just looking for legendaries now, they spawn at certain places once you beat the game. I have about half of them right now, including Mew, Celebi, and Heatran.

Did you download the old version first, and then got the new version later and mix them up somehow? Either way, you are playing the old version; it freezes at the Deoxys event. Best thing is to save the rx. data somewhere else and wipe the game from your computer and restart it. I hear that you can recover the Pokemon in another file, but I'm not sure if it works for EX.
u get celebi at the healing forest like after the 4th badge
and were u get mew and heatran

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Mew is in Sootpoolis City, and Heatran is in the Tree of Origin, although I don't know why :|
do u think the guy who made this game should make a new version of it were u can go 2 hoen region and get all badges and then go 2 kento region and get it there i think it would be cool :D
and how do u trade pokemon
EDIT:go to the first city u sstart out in go 2 the top were the water is at and talk 2 the girl and then go 1 the top of mt destiny there will be azelf,uxie.and mespirit

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
do u think the guy who made this game should make a new version of it were u can go 2 hoen region and get all badges and then go 2 kento region and get it there i think it would be cool :D
and how do u trade pokemon
EDIT:go to the first city u sstart out in go 2 the top were the water is at and talk 2 the girl and then go 1 the top of mt destiny there will be azelf,uxie.and mespirit

Yeah, I'm found that yesterday; currently resetting Uxie, my favorite of the three.

And one of the ladies at Krypton City tells you, I'm going to post what she says in steps:

1) To carry out a Pokemon trade, you must first offer a Pokemon. This can be done by speaking to the lady on my right.
2) When you have done so, a unique code will be generated for that Pokemon. It will be saved to a text file within the Trades folder, labeled with the name and species of the Pokemon.
3) Send that code to the person you want to trade with; they will send you their code.
4) When you receive a Pokemon code, save it to a .txt file in the Trades folder.
5) Then, speak to the lady again, and choose to receive a Pokemon.
6) Select the file containing the Pokemon. You will not get the Pokemon straight away. Instead, you will get a short confirmation code; both traders must send this to each other. Similarly, this must be saved to a .txt file in the Confirmation folder.
7) When you have done so, ask to finish the trade, and select the correct confirmation file. Once you have done this, the Pokemon will be added to your team.
*You cannot finish a trade while your team is full.
*At any time before you confirm the trade, you may withdraw your Pokemon from the trade. However, this means the trade will be unable to go through.

Back