• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Edgy" Video games and characters

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • LWWmegf_d.jpg

In celebration of the recently released champion in league of legends, Kayn the Shadow Reaper, i make a topic about something that ive always wanted to talk about. EDGY character designs.

So in your own humble and based thoughts, what are your overall thoughts on the whole "edgy" aesthetic in video games? What are some of your favorite things about EDGY characters and designs? Also what are some of the aspects of edginess that you like to make fun of. Also don't forget to mention some video games that are indeed edgy as f.

Discuss:

PS: precautionary measures.
    No posting of sonic ocs such as Coldsteel the hedgehog.
    Also no posting of Shadow the Hedgehog because hes an old relic that should KIS in peace.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I don't know about the whole edgy thing in video games but holy poop the Kayn login is TERRIFYING. This man is a thing of nightmares Ashe what are you doing there you poor girl save yourself now whilst you still have the chance omg :(

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years

• Ugh what am I doing this doesnt even have to do with videogames! Oh wait! Battlefront (not) 2! I'm safe!

Actual comment when I get home from the dentist (yay)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Come on people! We need a convo here before it crawls into my skin!
    (Also yes im aware of what has happened, i have already paid my respects ;( )

So im going to leave this one right here as it seemed to be a nice conversation piece:
    gW2lfR1_d.jpg

I wonder though...

Also as part of the package have some Urgot official artwork too:
    CWxWCcP_d.jpg

Back