• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Heiwa Region

Make the Regigigas event an alternate timeline (make new layout official)?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Name: Bree
    Trainer Class: Ranger
    Pokémon: Tropius, Azumarill, Emolga
    Additional Details: Bree grew up as the daughter of a fisherman and a ship captain and so is fully at home with boats. She is interested in the balancing and development of ecosystems. She does work with other Rangers sometimes, but mostly wanders around researching what interests her.

also i do art sometimes
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Name: Bree
    Trainer Class: Ranger
    Pokémon: Tropius, Azumarill, Emolga
    Additional Details: Bree grew up as the daughter of a fisherman and a ship captain and so is fully at home with boats. She is interested in the balancing and development of ecosystems. She does work with other Rangers sometimes, but mostly wanders around researching what interests her.

also i do art sometimes
    Spoiler:

Welcome to the Archipelago Ranger Bree! :) And if you ever feel like making art for Heiwa please do. :3

Also, if any of you saw the recent event you'll know that a ruckus may be stirring among the Pokémon of Heiwa. Expect an issue of the soon to instated Heiwa Times newspaper (I'm looking for a better name though) with details! We may need your help Aquacorde/Ranger Bree.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Welcome to the Archipelago Ranger Bree! :) And if you ever feel like making art for Heiwa please do. :3

Also, if any of you saw the recent event you'll know that a ruckus may be stirring among the Pokémon of Heiwa. Expect an issue of the soon to instated Heiwa Times newspaper (I'm looking for a better name though) with details! We may need your help Aquacorde/Ranger Bree.
    I'm a fan of alliteration so perhaps the Heiwa Herald? Or maybe base it out of Fortuna, since it's the largest city? Like the New York Times is really nationwide news, so could the Fortuna Flyer be? idk alliteration lmao it's great. I'll probably attempt some art for it if you give me some sort of direction. :P in the meantime I'm drawing a short comic about what Bree is experiencing during this mess too~

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I'm a fan of alliteration so perhaps the Heiwa Herald? Or maybe base it out of Fortuna, since it's the largest city? Like the New York Times is really nationwide news, so could the Fortuna Flyer be? idk alliteration lmao it's great. I'll probably attempt some art for it if you give me some sort of direction. :P in the meantime I'm drawing a short comic about what Bree is experiencing during this mess too~

I love the Heiwa Herald! Good old alliteration. :3

The newspaper is actually based out of Solitario Town, because something needs to go there.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • That logic is lovely haha.

So for the comic I'm working on, I had Bree in kind of a rocky, cliff-y area with wild fire types. So that would probably be near Ombra Town, right? Or would it be more likely closer to Sumendi?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    That logic is lovely haha.

So for the comic I'm working on, I had Bree in kind of a rocky, cliff-y area with wild fire types. So that would probably be near Ombra Town, right? Or would it be more likely closer to Sumendi?

That would be closer to Sumendi. Ombra Town has tall, dark trees and a dance theatre.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Just wandering if anything in particular needs to be done. I'd like to be active, but I'm not sure what all I could do.

There's nothing specific yet, but when events and things come up participation is much appreciated! If you have ideas for things while the region is in development (which it is right now), please share them. Once the region gets a little further along with it's locations and such, I will be creating different organizations within the region you can join, like the newspaper, so you'll be able to do all sorts of cool stuff.

yayacomma

Fantastic, Dah-ling!
    Years
  • Exciting! Things are going on and people are being active. Now, first action of business, Newspaper needs to be up, no?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Exciting! Things are going on and people are being active. Now, first action of business, Newspaper needs to be up, no?

Yes it does! The people have a right to know. I'll be posting a special edition of the paper this evening (when I have more time to write it), which will cover part of the region's entry for the current world event.

Years
  • Name: Austin
    Trainer Class: Psychic
    Pokémon:
    429MS.png
    093MS.png
    281MS.png
    355MS.png

Additional Details: Discovered his affinity for the supernatural at a young age when he befriended a Ralts. Has slowly been becoming more interested in ghosts and the macabre, much to the concern of his friends and family.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Name: Austin
    Trainer Class: Psychic
    Pokémon:
    429MS.png
    093MS.png
    281MS.png
    355MS.png

Additional Details: Discovered his affinity for the supernatural at a young age when he befriended a Ralts. Has slowly been becoming more interested in ghosts and the macabre, much to the concern of his friends and family.

Welcome to the Archipelago Psychic Austin! Luckily for you we have a place that may become named one day (when we can add more locations) where Ghost-types can be found all over the place! :)

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Name: Kayla
    Trainer Class: Water Gym Leader
    Pokémon:
    184MS.png
    364MS.png
    350MS.png

Welcome to the Archipelago Kayla! :) Just remember to stay active. ;)

Also sorry for not posting the newspaper yesterday, guys. I may have fallen asleep as I was getting ready to write it.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Name: Eleska
    Trainer Class: Psychic Gym Leader
    Additional Details: Is said to communicate through her Pokemon telepathically, the rumor will be cleared by herself that it is their strong bond that they can communicate without words, if someone asks. (But there are still rumors she is psychic herself.) She does has the affinity to do so - unclear as to how.

She looks young and is always assumed to be 16-18 years old when she is not. It is known that she was once a part of the Kimono Girls until she has received her new position: Being Gym Leader. Of Psychic.

It is also known that Gallade is her first and main Pokemon, Eleska uses him when she deems the challenger worthy enough.

Pokemon Details:

first;
    574.png
    577.png
    177.png
    338.png

second;
    575.png
    578.png
    178.png
    337.png

final;
    576.png
    579.png
    655.png
    344.png
    376.png
    475.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Name: Eleska
    Trainer Class: i will get that Elite Four spot! Psychic Gym Leader
    Pokémon: Gardevoir, Reuniclus, Xatu, Gallade (decided to use instead of Xatu if she deems the challenger worthy enough)
    Additional Details: Is said to communicate through her Pokemon telepathy, the rumor will be cleared by herself that it is their strong bond that they can communicate without words, if someone asks. (But there are still rumors she is psychic herself.) She does has the affinity to do so - unclear as to how.

Welcome to the Archipelago Leader Eleska! Just make sure to be to be active. ;)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh! I think... we have to figure out how to curtail the rampaging Pokémon, right? I mean, get the news out is one part, but solving the problem is another part. I'm doing a comic like I said which focuses on a very localized threat to one of Solitario's beachfronts, but overall how do we do?

Back