• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Evil Sassiness of a New Year~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • nIy9x.gif

I'm going to give this a try...

I have a few goals I want to set for the new year. I want to be able to accomplish something in my writing and actually finish something. This is very important to me because I always fail at this. So, I feel like it's a major resolution for the brand new year coming up. I'll need a lot of encouragement and what not, so feel free to cheer me on. XD

Some other goals I want to set are getting into anime again. I have been slacking so hard with it, and it's worse because I absolutely love anime. It might also help me find new characters to be able to cosplay as too. My first anime I am willing to start first is Love Live!, but if you have any other suggestions that aren't overly horror/gore related... feel free to suggest them to me. :3

Wish me luck~

Stories I've been trying to work on.

All We Need is Love - This is an LGBT story based in an alt universe with Elsa and a female OC of mine. :3
    Part of Your World - I based this story off Disney World, where a young girl visits the place for the first time.
    Discovering Acadia - Although it has no first chapter, this one is very close to my heart as it takes place in a location I visited many times in my youth.

MyAnimeList

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mob Psycho 100! It's setting a new standard in it's technical animation and style, as well as having just a really good story and likeable characters.

What kind of things do you like to write?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Mob Psycho 100! It's setting a new standard in it's technical animation and style, as well as having just a really good story and likeable characters.

What kind of things do you like to write?

Disability fiction, mostly. I'm currently trying to write an LGBT story about Elsa and an OC of mine, but I don't know what do for the second chapter. I guess that means it needs more work. Anyway, I like to write a lot about disabilities because I have them myself, so I try to brea stigmas and show people that having a disability isn't as bad as one thinks... stuff like that.

Bay

Years
  • Is the Elsa and OC story the one you had me checked before? If so, I don't mind brainstorming some ideas with you.

As for anime recommendations, I first wanted to recommend Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, but it has some violence (don't think it's that gory in my opinion) and I'm not sure of your tolerance towards that. If you want something on the more cute side, I know Yuri on Ice has a huge following and since you're doing an lgbt story perhaps that show might spark some inspiration?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Is the Elsa and OC story the one you had me checked before? If so, I don't mind brainstorming some ideas with you.

As for anime recommendations, I first wanted to recommend Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, but it has some violence (don't think it's that gory in my opinion) and I'm not sure of your tolerance towards that. If you want something on the more cute side, I know Yuri on Ice has a huge following and since you're doing an lgbt story perhaps that show might spark some inspiration?

Yeah it is. :3 We can chat on Discord about it if you want though since that would be easier for me.

I've watched some of it on adult swim before Toonami came, but I never had the chance to finish it. It's def on my list though. I heard about Yuri on Ice, actually... so I might even watch that before I start Love Live! instead. I kind of forgot all about it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I didn't get much writing down yesterday. >< I know New Years hasn't started yet, but I'd like to get a head start since it will soon. I'm hoping to get some more ideas for one of my stories, the Frozen one especially...

Edit: I didn't want to triple post... but here's a story I've been working on rather slowly. It's one of my work in progresses right now, and it's proving to be a real humungous project... but I'm absolutely committed to making it work. It'll also be the first story I'm going to be writing in third person with for a really long time.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • With the death of Carrie and Debbie... both childhood icons of mine, I think it's been harder for me to write lately. I don't really express my sadness the same way normal people do because I end up bottling up everything. Even if I try to let it out, it's not an easy task for me. So, there's always some reason why I can't write and what not.

I hope after tomorrow when the new year comes... I can get back into it. Because I'll feel more inclined and refreshed after that. I may need some inspiration in order to get back into the writing game, so make sure you check in and offer me lots of support on this. ^~^

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • How have things been going? You haven't given an update in awhile, hope you've been able to have time to work on things!

hehe... I've been okay. I haven't done much writing lately though. >< When I get into obsessions (like now), it becomes my main priority, and I tend to forget about what I should be doing. I'll do some writing soon though! The hard part is that I haven't heard from my bf in over a week now, and I think his phone died (texting is our lifeline so to speak). So, I haven't been able to do any romance stories because of that. ;o;

I'll post a couple of the ones I have been working on though... that aren't romance. :3 I actually forgot about this thread tbh I'm also still trying to adjust to PC's new setup.

Bay

Years
  • Hey, perhaps consider posting your works in the fanfic section. = ) Original and other fandom works are accepted, just so you know wee.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Hey, perhaps consider posting your works in the fanfic section. = ) Original and other fandom works are accepted, just so you know wee.

I thought about it... but there's so much I'm working on. I don't want to post everything and have to follow a bunch of stories. >< I'm working on different ones because I'm trying to see which one appeals to me the most. A lot of my romance ones are on hold because I haven't heard from my bf (as I said earlier) right now. I did try posting there once before, but nobody seemed interested in the story. D:

Anyway, I actually just updated this one. :3

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I've been struggling greatly with writing. It seems like I may have writer's block, so it's been hard for me to start anything. I'm trying hard to work through it, but it isn't as easy as you might think. :c

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Sorry for my lack of updates. Not much has really happened, and I have yet to really follow my goals too. >< Right now, I'm working on this story, though. I just thought I'd update this in case anyone is still watching what I'm doing and how I'm progressing. X3

Back