• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Intro to the Community

Alluwyn

New
Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is James. I don't usually get into online communities but my friends and I are getting into Sun/Moon and Ultra and I thought it would be fun to find even more friends online. I only have OR right now myself... I've been waiting for Ultra Sun to come out, but I'm really excited to trade and learn more about all aspects of the game. Besides all of that I'm really into singing and cosplay, DND, MTG, Yugioh, and Pokémon tcg.

Currently I'm trying to build a Rain Dance team in OR.

Thanks for inviting me in to the community and I hope to have a great time with everyone :)

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • Hello!

It so nice have a new member at PC.

You can also ask anything about the Battle thing at Competitive Pokemon Forum, and Pokemon Trade Gaming Card forum if you wanna ask about TGC things.

Also, I see you've picked the house.Why you not participate in Get Together Events? That was Awesome Events.If you Participated at Get Together events, then good luck even we different house ;).

Years
  • Howdy James, welcome to PC! Good to see that you're excited about USUM, there's been quite a bit of news released for them recently. I think a good place to get recommendations for your rain team would be over in our Competitive Pokemon section. I hope you have a wonderful time here! :)

Alluwyn

New
    Years
  • Hello!

It so nice have a new member at PC.

You can also ask anything about the Battle thing at Competitive Pokemon Forum, and Pokemon Trade Gaming Card forum if you wanna ask about TGC things.

Also, I see you've picked the house.Why you not participate in Get Together Events? That was Awesome Events.If you Participated at Get Together events, then good luck even we different house ;).

Thank you! The events sound fun! I'm surprised I was placed into the house I was, but I'm excited to join it. I'll see you there.

Alluwyn

New
    Years
  • Howdy James, welcome to PC! Good to see that you're excited about USUM, there's been quite a bit of news released for them recently. I think a good place to get recommendations for your rain team would be over in our Competitive Pokemon section. I hope you have a wonderful time here! :)

Great! Thank you so much. Do people still trade ORAS here or will I have to wait to possibly trade with new friends once I get USUM?

Thanks everyone for replying and making me feel welcome!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there! Welcome to PC!

I don't know much about trading since I've never really got into it myself, but I'm sure there are users here who can help you out in the Trade Corner! There's probably a shop in there that has exactly what you need. :)

Either way, never be afraid to ask questions and happy posting!

Years
  • Hi and welcome here!

It's nice to see fellow Yu-Gi-Oh! and D&D player. Do you prefer being GM or do you enjoy creating and roleplaying as your own character?

As for Yu-Gi-Oh! We have a Club here, but it wasn't that active lately. Maybe if you show up, it could come back to life again.

Alluwyn

New
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PC!

I don't know much about trading since I've never really got into it myself, but I'm sure there are users here who can help you out in the Trade Corner! There's probably a shop in there that has exactly what you need.

Either way, never be afraid to ask questions and happy posting!

I will ask! Thanks for the encouragement!

Alluwyn

New
    Years
  • Hi and welcome here!

It's nice to see fellow Yu-Gi-Oh! and D&D player. Do you prefer being GM or do you enjoy creating and roleplaying as your own character?

As for Yu-Gi-Oh! We have a, but it wasn't that active lately. Maybe if you show up, it could come back to life again.

I'll definitely check it out! And recently I've been playing as a character. I thoroughly enjoy it but it made me realize how much I love roleplaying npcs for my characters to interact with so I might lean towards preferring GM. Either way, it's been a blast as I've gotten really into it only in the past year :)

Back