• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone actually have the full 802?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The only way someone would be able to is to get the Japanese Marshadow either by trade or actually having a Japanese 3DS and getting it locally. Otherwise, some people (like me) just have the 801 and are waiting for Marshadow in the upcoming event.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    wow man u have 801 all in sun or moon? how did u manage that haha. how many can you catch in those games and how many need to be bought in from earlier?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    wow man u have 801 all in sun or moon? how did u manage that haha. how many can you catch in those games and how many need to be bought in from earlier?

In Sun/Moon you can get 301 from the regional dex and 84 from the Island Scan pokemon so 385 in all. Everything else needs to be transferred in. Something like this is more appropriate for discussion in the Catch-Em-All Club though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2019
    I'm working on this right at the moment. I'm making surprisingly good progress.

Every Pokémon, other than event Pokémon, can be obtained between X/Y, ORAS and Sun/Moon. And Pokémon Bank makes it pretty easy to bring everything forward into the current games.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Hey there! While there may be a few people who have done this, it doesn't really fit into this section as a discussion about Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. I'll go ahead and lock this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back