• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X or Y

Years
  • I have both versions. I got Y first, because I like the version exclusive Pok?mon, and X few months after that. The only difference is in available Pok?mon, which is only factor I consider now, when choosing what version to play.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I have both versions. I got Y first, because I like the version exclusive Pok?mon, and X few months after that. The only difference is in available Pok?mon, which is only factor I consider now, when choosing what version to play.

That's really the only difference most times.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    one where the villain wants to kill u, one where the villain wants to give u eternal life.

i played x btw

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    played both. ^ what they said, despite it being inclusive of spoilers, pfft. there may be someone who is actually viewing this thread to make the decision. i prefer nicer villains so would recommend x, although y's end makes more sense because, well, spoilers. in case villain's intentions don't play a role in your decision-making, i preferred x in terms of version-exclusives.

on a practical level, though, you lose nothing from game experience and enjoyment from picking one over the other.

Last edited:
    Back