• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
  • at least someone already has the game
    Spoiler:

also the one that mentioned fennekin's final evo is kyubixen.

Where did you find this?? Can you link the source please.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    That easily could have been taken from the Demo,you did have a Helioptile in your party along with Sylveon if i'm not mistaken

Or they could be reviewers, as it was stated that reviewers got their copies this week.
    If they were really reviewers, they shouldn't leak any information!
    Because they themselves and their company could get into trouble.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Or they could be reviewers, as it was stated that reviewers got their copies this week.
    If they were really reviewers, they shouldn't leak any information!
    Because they themselves and their company could get into trouble.
    My thought exactly,no one would risk their job just to leak a picture that we've already seen..Especially not reviewers

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    IIRC, Spewpa's evolution method was from the fake pokébeach leaker who confessed to be fake, so we got nothing on that for now.
    Inkay's (and Pancham's) evolution method is most likely true, though. It was revealed by our best leaker so far. (http://pokebeach.com/2013/06/pokebeach-x-y-rumor-roundup-and-clarifications)

Asking because found the Spewpa evolution method absurd... xD
    While I'm fine with Inkay's. {:3} Wow! Didn't know about Pancham's evolution method!
    Thanks for the details dude!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • On the topic of reviews how do you guys think it'll score in Famitsu? I have a feeling it'll score less than B2W2 for some reason...
    Forget Famitsu, what about IGN, Gamespot, Edge, Game Informer, and Game Trailers? IGN has been being nice to Pokémon games these days by giving them 9+ ratings (see BW and BW2's ratings), not I'm really uncertain about the others. Edge and Game Trailers are really strict upon reviewing games, Game Informer doesn't form their own opinion on the games they review and give it scores based on what gamers think of the game, and Gamespot hasn't been giving Nintendo games 9+ ratings nowadays. Pokémon X and Y needs to get extremely high scores in order to be a success because of how it changes the franchises to the modern industry, as well as surpassing Pokémon Red/Blue sales and Pokémon Gold/Silver's critical acclaim.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Forget Famitsu, what about IGN, Gamespot, Edge, Game Informer, and Game Trailers? IGN has been being nice to Pokémon games these days by giving them 9+ ratings (see BW and BW2's ratings), not I'm really uncertain about the others. Edge and Game Trailers are really strict upon reviewing games, Game Informer doesn't form their own opinion on the games they review and give it scores based on what gamers think of the game, and Gamespot hasn't been giving Nintendo games 9+ ratings nowadays. Pokémon X and Y needs to get extremely high scores in order to be a success because of how it changes the franchises to the modern industry, as well as surpassing Pokémon Red/Blue sales and Pokémon Gold/Silver's critical acclaim.

How can you forget about Famitsu? When they are the authority of Gaming Magazines. ;-;
    They are like the Vogue magazine of gaming industry. lol {:3}

Anyways back to the main topic of the thread. Do we have any rumors, like list of Mega Evolution Pokémon?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    but now that the games are out any rumors I hear I will be more inclined to be believe.

I'm the opposite really. Obviously if we get clear pictures like the poke centre I'll believe but at this point with review copies out there I'll find it hard to believe half assed rumours that don't even bother to draw sketches of the new pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Of all the leaks that have come out, the only ones which i feel have a slight possibility of being true are the ones made by that "Fairy dust" and "Ghost spider" guy..it was too detailed and some what believable. Or maybe something that we all want?. I know he later said it was all fake, but it looks like an attempt to cover it all up. Let's see we will know better on october 12th.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Of all the leaks that have come out, the only ones which i feel have a slight possibility of being true are the ones made by that "Fairy dust" and "Ghost spider" guy..it was too detailed and some what believable. Or maybe something that we all want?. I know he later said it was all fake, but it looks like an attempt to cover it all up. Let's see we will know better on october 12th.

He wasnt the one who said it was fake.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • Another rumor I just thought of. It would be cool if Vaniville town (Our starting location) was at the center of the Kalos region. We could easily walk to every gym and even the Pokemon League!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Supposed leak of a new Pokemon.
    BVQ-E7nCIAAyOj5.jpg

Do you guys think it's real? I'm kind of on the fence. But I do think it looks neat.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Supposed leak of a new Pokemon.
    BVQ-E7nCIAAyOj5.jpg

Do you guys think it's real? I'm kind of on the fence. But I do think it looks neat.

There is a Ground-type badger Pokemon that is dark brown with black stripes going up its face. It knows Slash and a new biting move.

From one of the rumour leaks. Off the ones that Pokebeach posted about trusk and the ghost spider. I like it, it's cute and it fits.

Last edited:

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • I'm sure it's real, but looks a little weird though. Speaking of weird, I guess it's a Psychic/Dark type, because of the strange eyes and black stripes respectively. Let's see if I'm right...

Back