• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey bb!

sydney.mckay

#1 grass starter stan
Years
  • i'm syd! i've been looking around on pc for a hot minute now, but i never actually had the balls to make an account. but i got over myself and made one, so here we are. i think bulbasaur is a really good starter and i will b o x anyone who wants to fight me over it. i talk like a twitter stan, and i love memes. i use she/her pronouns and i'm really excited to join the pokécommunity!! <3

Years
  • Welcome (officially) to PC, Syd! Bulbasaur is certainly an excellent starter, and he's my personal favorite of all the Kanto starters! However, Cyndaquil will forever top my list of favorite starter Pokémon; he's so adorable! I hope you enjoy your time here, and don't forget to check out PC's Discord server, too!

sydney.mckay

#1 grass starter stan
    Years
  • thank you so much!! and cyndaquil is a cutie, i agree. and i'll be sure to check out the discord server, thanks so much for letting me know about it!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC Syd! Also Bulbasaur <33333
    Enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Blair2x

Blair
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    Wassup I'm Blair and I realy wanna find someone to trade a pinsir with because he is the only one I need to complete my dex.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey syd! Welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask if you have any questions! :D

Back