• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Next 7-Star Raid

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Won with Meowscarada solo on the first attempt. Wanted to try using Knock Off. Worked...okay. Credits the NPC partners (Tauros with Intimidate and Arboliva with Grassy Terrain) for being a big help. Won with most of the timer gone. Fainted once, as expected.

Did not have ideal Effort Values, as a note. Held onto the Speed Effort Values from the main story. (Wanted to keep it viable for future trainer fights.) Maxed out Hitpoints. Split the rest between Attack and Speed. Kept the Overgrow ability too.

Plans to try Appletun for future attempts.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Think I'm going to be bringing [URL="https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonScarletViolet/comments/11b0e2q/appletun_build_solo_7_star_pikachu_water_tera_raid/"]this Appletun build[/URL] as I've never used the 'mon before. I already have the tms, Roseli berry (apparently tricks it into just never using Play Rough, so will support Gastro by steering Pika towards ineffective moves), and a good Ditto too. Just gotta grind through some raids for items so I can actually EV it :(

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Think I'm going to be bringing [URL="https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonScarletViolet/comments/11b0e2q/appletun_build_solo_7_star_pikachu_water_tera_raid/"]this Appletun build[/URL] as I've never used the 'mon before. I already have the tms, Roseli berry (apparently tricks it into just never using Play Rough, so will support Gastro by steering Pika towards ineffective moves), and a good Ditto too. Just gotta grind through some raids for items so I can actually EV it :(

You can buy power bracelets for EV training through battles.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    When are you all free to try the Pikachu raid?

Couple hours? Maybe less. Had a busy day, just need to EV and evolve Mrs Kipling the Appletun! First egg I hatched had the 4 IVs I actually need at 31, but fell asleep with my Switch still open :/

EDIT: also wondering about maybe just going with Greninja. Apparently if Appletun holds Roseli Berry then Pikachu just doesn't use Play Roufh, so presumably if Greninja holds Wacan Berry it won't use Thunder? Although once I Tera I'll take full power from Surf, so maybe not

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    When are you all free to try the Pikachu raid?

Got my Pika off reddit. But I want to trade over my Appletun to Scarlet and get another, and also open to trying to grind out a few more items :) I'll be online for another couple hours now, and probably 4-midnight UK time Sunday :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I just defeated another pikachu with my Gastrodon. I will save my den for later today if we can link up.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I just defeated another pikachu with my Gastrodon. I will save my den for later today if we can link up.

I'll be available any time from now for about 8 hours (won't be checking PC constant though obvs)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    I was able to solo this raid using Arboliva. Guide on game8. Was not very difficult.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I was able to solo this raid using Arboliva. Guide on game8. Was not very difficult.

You got another I could join? My problems is I haven't completed the game, not the difficulty of the raid

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    Yeah, I've got one. Can you sustain yourself? He uses mostly thunder, sometimes iron tail and surf only when it's raining (he'll get two in before I can use sunny day)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, I've got one. Can you sustain yourself? He uses mostly thunder, sometimes iron tail and surf only when it's raining (he'll get two in before I can use sunny day)

Yeah, I usually use Defence shout first turn, spam Apple Acid until I get to Tera and use my two heals when needed. Only problem is if I get multiple Iron Tail drops (not likely, given the shaky accuracy). Would you be willing to help trade my Appletun to my other save so I can catch in a Love Ball? Then back again?

Back