• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Jade

Years
  • What would be hilarious is if Volmanian gets a signature move referencing Looney Toons' Taz in the form of some kind of flaming whirlwind-based tackle. I know real Tasmanian devils cant do that but it would be a nice little homage to a popular character. I can see it having base 85 attack power, be a physical attack (since in the cartoons Taz would obviously have his victim in claw/bite/punching range) and be highly accurate with 90-100% base accuracy. As for an effect it could have a high critical hit ratio.

Pretty cool idea! I like it.

This is amazing game, i am looking forwad to play it and download it! I think this has an potential to be an full canon to the commercial game, and have game freak promting it. :D

Thank you for the compliment, means a lot!

Quick little update. here's a shot of the player in the fourth gym. The team is working hard to get the next release out soon, so bare with us!

WDQgJhU.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Is there another download link because it seems like the mega link doesn't work properly

Years
  • NQ9HLEd.png

If you enjoyed the v1.x beta of Pokemon Jade, get ready to continue your journey further into the depths of the Ario region in the v2.0 update! This update doubles the amount of gym badges you are able to obtain and contains a ton of new areas to explore - not to mention a lot more plot to unveil! Some of the below screenshots were released on our Twitter/Discord, and some are fully new today to give you a little extra incentive to try out v2.0!

NOTE: You should be able to continue your save file from the previous beta by simply downloading this new beta and running the game as normal. Let me know if you run into any issues with this via this thread or Discord.

ZToC8lR.png
    ZdpaYal.png
    VqfpLxW.png

Vc4W0W1.png
    FMj6q4X.png
    pEcP1H5.png

114diWh.png
    G2NdJI0.png
    EsCsR1y.png

2wxpp5U.png
    mj8Gw40.png

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I really hope your team keeps working on this game, because this is an excellent beta. I can definitely see myself replaying a full version of this game multiple times.

Quick question, does Cupinette/Volmanion evolve and if so how?

About to explore the desert, and really enjoying myself so far. Great work!

Years
  • I really hope your team keeps working on this game, because this is an excellent beta. I can definitely see myself replaying a full version of this game multiple times.

Quick question, does Cupinette/Volmanion evolve and if so how?

About to explore the desert, and really enjoying myself so far. Great work!

Thank you for the kind words! We are working hard to get the final release done as we speak. :) Hopefully it'll be ready sooner than later. Glad to hear you've enjoyed it so far!

To answer your questions, Volmanian does not evolve and Cupinette evolves by leveling it up during day-time while holding a Heart Scale.

A couple minor announcements since the initial release of v2.0! v2.1 was pushed out to fix some initial crashes from the first release. Make sure you have the latest versions. Also! We decided, due to popular demand, to release the entire sprite-dex of the Ario region. You can view it on the OP in this thread or on our Discord. Please read the note & disclaimer.

Years
  • grammar error a lot of 'they' is used instead of he/she
    also a tip instead of a hm make the hms as tms like lots of other fangames,just don't like hms since it takes away a valuable move slot
    else enjoying the game so far

Last edited:
    Years
  • grammar error a lot of 'they' is used instead of he/she
    also a tip instead of a hm make the hms as tms like lots of other fangames,just don't like hms since it takes away a valuable move slot
    else enjoying the game so far

Hey! Thanks for the comment, glad you're enjoying the game. 'They' being used instead of he/she is not an error, it was done on purpose. Regarding your tip - while I understand it, the goal with Jade is mostly to adhere to 4th generation standards, with some QOL/relevant updates from later generations i.e. Fairy type, certain move buffs/debuffs, etc. So we won't be changing the way HMs work.

Some updates since I last posted! First off, the full sprite-dex is available for viewing on the OP! (All sprites and designs are not final). Secondly, we've created a document containing important information regarding Pokemon's evolutions and whether or not they're available in the current beta. You can find that document in the FAQ, also a new addition to the OP. Refer to the FAQ with your basic questions about where important items are/how certain Pokemon evolve etc.

Finally, I wanted to give a little dev update, as I've been chugging along trying to get this project finished. Here's a sneak peek at Springhill Windworks, a small little area on Route 15 where you can interact with some cute Danduft and learn about how ranchers and engineers alike are attempting to innovate in the alternative energy space in the region of Ario. Keep an eye out for the progress section of the OP as I've been updating it with my dev progress!

5FjJbxN.png
    Dq6XZ6D.png

abegraham

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Aw man, I was hoping this would be a Jade Cocoon crossover, LOL
    Really though, this looks tight. I wouldn't mind giving it a shot myself sometime.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    So my son did "teleport", which brought him to where he had last healed his pokes. Unfortunately he now is stuck one block off the coast and can't move, when trying to use surf it only tells him that there is no surf there. Would anybody have any idea how to get him out of there? Thanks!

Years
  • Hey everyone, Pokemon Jade is complete! The game can be downloaded here: click! Enjoy, and be on the look out for bug patches in the near future!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    loving the game so far and the characters are real fun, but just out of curiosity how does one get a wrucket the pokedex doesn't say, also is their a list I can look at to see how each pokemon evolves?

Years
  • loving the game so far and the characters are real fun, but just out of curiosity how does one get a wrucket the pokedex doesn't say, also is their a list I can look at to see how each pokemon evolves?

Check the FAQ: https://pastebin.com/ZbejVuk2

Is there any kind of PBS file to check out stats or evs?

Yea I'd love to know the stats of them all please...

Thanks for your interest guys!

Back