• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

soooooo........ how do you feel about gacha studio/verse/life?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    does this place support apps? meh, it probably does.

soooooooo……. if you don't know what they are, look them up. if you do know what it is, how do you feel about it and the many gachatubers?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • d016c004-ad87-4b69-bc58-1450e5d19003

Edit: Just realised you were talking about a specific thing. Just ignore the stuff in Spoiler.
    Spoiler:

Alright so I haven't heard of this stuff before, but just a quick Google search shows that it's...shovelware? The sort of games my little sisters would play because they think it's fun, except that they don't know how to play and are always stuck on the same three screens. Not saying that there isn't a specific audience for this market, but I feel like this sort of thing is very niche and not something the general audience would be interested in.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • The art style looks cute and they seem fairly popular enough (Gacha Life has 800k downloads, according to Google), but they don't draw me enough to know more about them, let alone try them all out.

Back