• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2019
    Hi everyone.my name is mainy I'm new here....i would like to know if anyone can tell me where can i find squirtle in moon black 2 beta 3?ive been searching for a while now n still not having any luck.so please can someone comment n let me know..i wud really appreciate it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone.my name is mainy I'm new here....i would like to know if anyone can tell me where can i find squirtle in moon black 2 beta 3?ive been searching for a while now n still not having any luck.so please can someone comment n let me know..i wud really appreciate it
    Hii! Welcome to PC, Mainy :) I see you already found the thread for Moon Black 2, which is the most likely place you'll get a good reply to your question. I hope you will!

Please browse the rest of the forums too, if you feel like it~ We've got most things here, pokémon or not! Hope to see you around.

Years
  • Good luck getting help! I've never played that fangame so I can't assist, sadly, but glad to see you posted in the thread already.

Welcome otherwise Mainy, see you around. :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community! I hope you're able to find what you need! Feel free to ask any questions if you have any! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2019
    Welcome to the community! I hope you're able to find what you need! Feel free to ask any questions if you have any! :)

Thanks,ive been seeking answers for over a week now...i really wud like to know does anyone knows the location of zygarde ?in moon black 2?

Back