• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What’s up!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    What's up everyone? Names Matt...just joined the page a little bit ago and just picked up Pokémon Sword. I figured this is the best place to meet new people to battle and trade with online.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • What's up everyone? Names Matt...just joined the page a little bit ago and just picked up Pokémon Sword. I figured this is the best place to meet new people to battle and trade with online.

HI!
    Welcome its nice to meet you.
    I've been here for almost 2 weeks and I've had a great time. I found lots of people to talk to and trade with, I hope you can find that too.
    What's your favourite Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Thanks for the welcome 😁, and as for favorite Pokémon I'd have to say Squirtle has always been my top guy lol. But I also love dratini and the whole evolutionary line

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome 😁, and as for favorite Pokémon I'd have to say Squirtle has always been my top guy lol. But I also love dratini and the whole evolutionary line

You're welcome! I do really like Squirtle and the Dratini line they are great! But as you can probably tell Bulbasaur is my boi.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's up everyone? Names Matt...just joined the page a little bit ago and just picked up Pokémon Sword. I figured this is the best place to meet new people to battle and trade with online.
    Welcome to PC! How are you enjoying Sword so far? :)
    Join us on Discord too if you want, we chat a lot there and you can also trade and organize raids and battles there~

Back