• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nuzlocke NIckname Themes

Midnight_Melody

The Trash People Walk Upon
Years
  • Does anyone do nickname themes when doing a nuzlocke challenge? If so, what are they? Or do you just name them on the spot. Part of me wishes I could do that but I am not creative lol.

TimmyTom

TimmyTom
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2018
    Lol. I always come up with the most ridiculous things on the spot so that later it catches me off gaurd and it's just plain hilarious. Unfortunately, after the implementation of censoring nicknames my humor has been restricted to pg, but it can still be funny. What are some Pokémon that you need nicknames for?

Years
  • It really depends on the run. Sometimes, I just go with something on the spot, other times I plan my theme before the whole run. In my last Wedlocke from few weeks ago I went with Spanish/Hispanic-themed names. Then I remember doing Harry Potter theme in one of the runs before. Ohh and I have run on Y where I named my character as Anakin (Skywalker) and gave my Pokémon nicknames themed around him.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I nickname them the same as I would in a normal playthrough. They usually just get named based on how they look. I used Slaking all the way through an Emerald nuzlocke, and it's nickname was "Lazy".

Back