• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Miningsilver

Dungeon Explorer
Years
Hello people! I'm Miningsilver, Mining for short, and I've just joined because I love Pokemon.
If there's any thing I do that I enjoy it would be writing, I'm always looking to improve, even if I'm shy about my works.
I also enjoy playing games because, games are fun. I'm finishing up Pokemon Black and am currently working through Moon.
I just wanted to say hello and that I wonder what this place has in store!

Years
BW are awesome....and so is writing. You seem p cool already. <3 Welcome Mining! Lemme know if you need help, perchance the writing forum here will be of interest if you ever feel confident enough to post your stories.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome! This is definitely the right place for those who absolutely love Pokemon! I'm glad you decided to join us. Black & White are amazing games, I should replay it at some point in the near future. I remember being super hyped when it released. Like Sheep stated, if you feel comfortable posting your stories, feel free to do so in the Fan Fiction & Writing section. I hope you decide to venture out to others as well that might interest you since there's so much to do around here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~

Back