• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV what shows are you watching?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I started watching Riverdale recently, and was surprised to see "Zach" from 13 Reasons Why there hahha. But this time - an actual jerk.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Just finished up Riverdale! Catching up on 13 Reasons Why - on episode 5 now.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Watching American Gods atm. Needa catch up on Samurai Jack, though.

User19sq

-Samurai Jack reruns
    -Better Call Saul
    -The President Show
    -2 Broke Girls
    -Steven Universe
    -The Loud House
    -Exclusive White People's Cafe Friends reruns
    -The Daily Show
    -The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
    -Full Fontal with Samantha Bee if she ever does anything

Years
  • NCIS, NCIS LA, NCIS NOLA, scorpion, Love Live Sunshine, 24 the entire star trek franchise, Dragon Ball Z and knight rider (original and 2008 version)

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Oh, I've been slowly reading the book version of American Gods. How is the tv version so far?

As one who has since gone off and read the book, it feels like a slightly different thing in its own right. And certainly more violent, too, for some reason, with extra scenes added. The America moments are rearranged too, for the TV version.

Reactions: Bay
    Years
  • Recently I gotten my self a Netflix account and when I should of been studying I was watching Reigh, 13 reasons why, RiverDale, Shadowhunters, orange is the new black and house of cards.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Gotham and Agents of SHIELD. The latter hit its season finale a couple of weeks ago and will be returning after summer, and I'm not sure what to replace it with until then.

Back