• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Steven Universe

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Who's still following it? I don't think I've seen the latest episodes!

I think I want to rewatch it once I'm done with my current TV show, because this cartoon is pure gold. Might skip some filler eps though... But there weren't too many completely irrelevant ones, for being a kids cartoon, seeing as every ep has some character development in it. That's awesome.

Years
  • I've been watching it though I don't know if I've seen the most recent episodes. Still feels like a good show that's going somewhere so I wanna see where that is.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    yeah, there's definitely much more plot to discover, and the fact that Steven and Bonnie actually age
    means that this isn't a show that's going to pretend that no time passes; there is a definitive continuum. I want to learn more about Pink Diamond o:

Years
  • I was keeping up with this show for a bit, although it's been a while since I've actually seen an episode--

...Looking at a list suggests I haven't been keeping up since last August. Um. I should probably fix that sometime. :D As much as I love that show, I just couldn't be bothered with making sure I watched it. How much plot have I missed, I wonder.

(Don't answer that!)

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • I'm still very much following this show. Everything about it is simply wonderful. It's a shame that it goes on hiatus for such lengthy periods, though. But hey, quality over quantity is a good philosophy.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I used to watch it during the summer last year since it would come on around lunch time. I never got super into it, but I really liked what I saw! I would like to catch up on the series, though it seems like I missed the hype train, haha. But the art style is cute and the show has some relatable characters, especially Steven. Which, you know, is pretty important for a main character ahaha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to watch it during the summer last year since it would come on around lunch time. I never got super into it, but I really liked what I saw! I would like to catch up on the series, though it seems like I missed the hype train, haha. But the art style is cute and the show has some relatable characters, especially Steven. Which, you know, is pretty important for a main character ahaha.
    ooo you need to keep watching, the story is freakin deep and the romances are real c:

User19sq

Coming back tonight! I want to know where this show's gonna go. Hell, some intel on the next five episodes would be great. They just showed filler-worthy content to promote it, yet it's being called a special event. Then again, that's per the norm on making surprise creepy/serious fake-outs with this show...

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • I personally don't view a single episode as filler (with the exception of that horrible Uncle Grandpa episode.) At the same time though, any episode with Ronaldo is my least favorite of them. Can't stand that douche of a weeaboo.

User19sq

I just noticed... In the promo for this week, after the line "Five nights for everyone" is sung, the next line to rhyme with it sounds like "Your best friend's on the run". The cliffhanger from last night's episode might elaborate on this?

Back