• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ COMMUNITY SUPPORTERS LOOK HERE ★ Colour Vote!

What colour would you prefer? *** ONLY SUPPORTERS MAY VOTE

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Hey guys, some of you tier 3+ supporters were interested in a colour change. This is probably new to a lot of you, but we actually took some suggestions and did a bit of preliminary voting to narrow down the choices to a few colours down in the VIP Forum. It wouldn't be fair to go ahead without including everyone, though, so we have this poll here.

These are your choices. Orange, blue, pink, and purple. Choose carefully. I know pink is a popular choice, but remember that it's a very "controversial" colour. It's more likely to be disliked than colours ilke blue or orange. So while you may really like it, remember that it may deter people from donating. Please take everything into account before you cast your vote.

#dc6617:
    Username Username

#3a70b9:
    Username Username

#FF7698:
    Username Username

#8121AD:
    Username Username **Current colour

Those are your choices. I've put them on both a dark and light background so you have an idea of how it'll look on different themes. If you do not want a colour change, just vote for the purple we already have. It's all pretty straight forward.

If you vote and you are NOT a supporter, I will probably get mad at you. To reiterate in big letters:

*** ONLY COMMUNITY SUPPORTERS MAY VOTE. ***

Notes:
    • The poll is tentatively closing on September 26th. If you disagree with this or have a better idea, say so. Otherwise, decide on your colour (or donate so you CAN decide ;D) before then.
    • Dude, stop voting before reading the TITLE OF THE POLL, EVEN. Not cool. (ie: Make sure you're a supporter before you hit the "Vote Now" button.) Feel free to post your opinions no matter what your status, so long as you aren't actually voting, though.
    • I'm removing all non-supporter votes MANUALLY. Your names'll still be up there for all to see but I'm changing the vote totals based only on the supporters that voted. This is going to be an annoying process though. >:(

*** POLL IS CLOSED. BLUE WON. ***

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Oops...I've voted before I read the whole message :S

SOOORRRRRRRY Erica... *throws air kiss*

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • I voted for pink! 'Cause it totally ish nawt a girly color!
    Just... sayin' :/
    {pink is fierce ;D}

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I'd say blue or pink. Leaning towards pink. Awesome colour choices. 8D

Years
  • I've voted for blue. :o
    Lol, Pink is winning! I won't mind it, but I know some other people will.

When will this poll end?

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Wow I really shouldn't look at threads like these this late. x__x; I'm sorry I accidentally voted; You higher ups can probably see which one I voted for, so feel free to delete~ :<

I'll just put in my two cents and hopefully sound less idiotic; I voted for orange because in my opinion, out of the four, orange is the most gender neutral color. Though I know a lot who like blue, I'd still say it's safe to choose orange. Now with pink.. I'm not so sure. They're probably a lot of guys out there that wouldn't like a pink name, but what's to say that would stop them from donating? They can eiter donate a small amount and not recieve a color name, or can't they just ask for their name to stay normal? Though I can see why they would be less likely to donate...

So I'd have to go with orange. I can understand why some wouldn't like pink, and there are probably some crazy peeps out there who don't like blue because it's a "guy's" color, but I can't see anything wrong with orange (other than the fact that someone may confuzzle you for a super mod). x_x;;

-Neko

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I'm with the Pink

Though I feel the Blue is more of a general color.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Aww man!
    I wish I was a PC supporter, I WOULD vote for blue if I was one, but I'm not...-_-
    I'll probably be one this weekend though. :)
    So, good luck to however voted blue~

Atomic Reactor

I dont like the orange.
    And i think that pink is to girly.
    ~_~

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
  • Well, I can't vote, because i'm not a community supporter yet, but I hope the colour ends up as either staying purple, or the blue. I like pink, but it would clash because of the aesthetics of the themes. And the orange is just plain ugly. :P

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I should be a supporter in just over a month, so I HOPE the color goes to blue or pink. Pink is an awesome color and I don't know WHY people think it is a 'girly' color. Blue is calming and yeah.

Atomic Reactor

I don't know WHY people think it is a 'girly' color

Because, through history, pink has been a feminine color.
    When the baby is a girl. the theme is pink.
    The pink power ranger is always a girl.
    girls wear pink far more often then guys.

And really, as far as i remember, when it comes to colors, pink has always been associated with girls.

so thats why some people think its "girly"

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Why are all these non-supporters voting in the poll? It says only supporters may vote.....

Back