• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ COMMUNITY SUPPORTERS LOOK HERE ★ Colour Vote!

What colour would you prefer? *** ONLY SUPPORTERS MAY VOTE

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    In Western society, pink is a more feminine colour. Blue has gotten more gender neutral, but pink still has girly connotations associated with it whether you like it or not. Thank god pink isn't winning this time so far. \o/ It's a great colour (tied for my favourite, guys), but it WILL deter people from donating. People have said "I wouldn't have donated if the colour was pink when I did" and these are people who donated upwards of $15. For every person who comes out at says that, there are plenty more who would silently just hate the colour and not give their support to PC because of it.

There's a point being brought up that people could donate and then just not take the colour. Hell, I did it way back until we got purple. But you know what? People tend to donate for the colour. I even donated with the thought "if I ever leave staff, I still want a colour" in the back of my mind. :[

Anyway, my opinions and whining aside aside:

The poll will probably close in 3 weeks.
    I just wanted to get it up because I promised to post it on the 1st and then real life got in the way. <_<; So I didn't get as far as to put up a closing date, but let's tentatively go for the 26th of September? That should be enough time for even some of the inactive supporters to see this. :/ Any problems with that?(Anyone can give feedback on this date. XD I don't really care when it ends but I just want to give everyone enough time.)

To the people voting without being supporters.
    ...dude, guys, it says right in the poll. "What colour would you prefer? *** ONLY SUPPORTERS MAY VOTE" I can understand jumping the gun on reading the post because the poll has to be at the top before you even see the post but... but that's why the poll repeats that it's for supporters only. Ugh, I'm not so much mad as I am disappointed. READ THINGS BEFORE YOU VOTE. ALWAYS. >:| I dunno what else to do to deter people from doing this. Should I add "COMMUNITY SUPPORTERS ONLY" next to all the poll options or something? Honestly. D: (Please don't PM me, reply to this, or whatever to apologize if you feel bad. What's done is done and I don't wanna hear about it. <_<)

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Well, after reading all of the above arguments I see why pink is opposed to. I'm actually regretting the way my vote went ^^;

You have swayed me ^^
    I just can't vote again

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Sorry. My sister voted on this thread. Please remove my vote.
    I don't particularly care why your account voted. Whether I buy the sister excuse or not, I do believe I mentioned in my post above that I didn't want to hear apologies. Your vote will be removed from the count but I'm not doing anything fancier than that. :|

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Since I am now a supporter, I voted for blue. I love blue and I am sure pink will put many MALES off of donating, but it may increase the chances of females donating!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    owut

B-but pink is so awesome guys. ;_;

I think the orange is kind of an icky colour myself, so yeah, blue or pink for the win. 8D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Woah, the blue icon looks better than the purple. I wonder why....I never really liked purple. Even though I would go with pink, it good cause disruption. Also because you made a blue won, does that man Blue is definitely going to win? because making another thing seems rather confident!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Blue looks like it is going to win pronto. Also it is to late to change now sadly :( O well, blue should still one it is 12 up from the 2nd in the lead!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    ^ ^ I agree completely. I really really hope blue wins, because blue is a popular colour, probably equaling MORE donations!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    ★ COMMUNITY SUPPORTERS LOOK HERE ★ Colour Vote!
    Ohmygah <333
    I love it. LOVE IT.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, that is so pretty. But still I hope we won't be mistaken as a Mod. But it is very nice! I like it. ^^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    We shouldn't be mistaken as a Mod because Mod's will have the Moderator thing underneath their name, also our blue looks a bit darker than theirs!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I agree that pink does look frighteningly bright, that blue bar is sexy though.
    (if only there could be examples of the bars in either the first post or the poll itself, I think that may help some decide)

Back