ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com

Old April 7th, 2016 (12:48 PM).

Im so excited for this game! I was just wondering is champions like poppy and taric who were reworked have their reworked versions in the game or their prerework versions?

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 8th, 2016 (7:36 AM). Edited August 16th, 2016 by C me.
    Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends

Quote:
      Originally Posted by robbiethemudkip View Post
      Im so excited for this game! I was just wondering is champions like poppy and taric who were reworked have their reworked versions in the game or their prerework versions?
      This is actually a very good question.

I started working on this hack around the time Kalista was released and I did all the moves around Bards release date so as you'd imagine I've had to change some moves t their reworked version. But since the rework is usually a lot more complicated than the original it makes many of the reworked moves unfeasible in a Pokemon game. Whether I use the reworked version or the older version depends on if it has any benefit to the Champion in my hack. Sometimes it's better to use the older version because the moves make sense in a Pokemon game.

I'll go through a list of Champions that have had reworks since I did the moves and I'll explain why I chose to use their reworked version or their older version.

Tristana
      Spoiler:
      The Explosive charge (E) change which she received doesn't affect how it works in my hack so I guess it's still old Tristana.

Zilean
      Spoiler:
      Zilean's Time Bomb (Q)'s accuracy was lowered to reflect it now being a skillshot but it doesn't have the stun because his Rewind time doesn't work like it does in League due to the lack of cooldowns being a thing. This may be an unnecessary nerf to him but I haven't tested balancing enough to see how much it affects him. His passive is yet to be implemented in my hack but if it was, I'd probably stick to the old version and just give the party more exp.

Veigar
      Spoiler:
      His new Balefulful Strike (Q) has a higher priority than before due to its increased range and is no longer 100% accuracy due to it being a skillshot now. Event Horizon (E) is unchanged as I believe the delay is not long enough for it to be delayed a whole turn but I think the accuracy was lowered to show how it's more difficult to hit.

Ryze
      Spoiler:
      Went through 2 reworks during the making of this hack (rito pls). Just like Veigar his Q - Overload has had it's accuracy lowered to reflect how it's now a skillshot. I think Spell Flux (E) is unchanged. You'll see what moves do via their description in game.

Ashe
      Spoiler:
      Basically one huge Ashe buff, her q is more useful now.

Gangplank
      Spoiler:
      His old version works better in a Pokemon game, the barrel thing doesn't really work. I've kept is old E - Raise Morale because it's more useful.

Miss Fortune
      Spoiler:
      I haven't changed her.

Fiora
      Spoiler:
      The whole vitals thing wouldn't work but I have changed her Lunge (Q) to the reworked version as well as Riposte (W) although it doesn't stun, I think it's already op. Bladework (E) is unchanged and her Grand Challenge (R) is now a heal which helps her more than the old one.

Juggernauts
      Spoiler:
      Mordekaiser: He only got the dragon change so he is unchanged in my hack.
      Garen: No villain minigame thing so he's unchanged.
      Darius: Also unchanged
      Skarner: Again with the minigame thing so he's unchanged too.

Poppy
      Spoiler:
      Poppy has been updated.

Shen
      Spoiler:
      Unchanged, old kit worked better in a Pokemon game.

Taric
      Spoiler:
      His W is pointless and since shields work like heals it would just be a worse version of his Q. Plus he'll lose his stab rock move which he has now and since there are already few rock types it would hurt his niche. Other moves have been changed to their newer versions, he's kind of hybrid new/old.

I've only mentioned gameplay updates, some Champions have their new visual updates and all Champions have updated icons. You'll probably all say the sprites are bad anyway so if I'm going to do a big visual update in the future with new sprites for every Champion, I would use the new version.

Hope that answers your question!
      Old April 22nd, 2016 (1:39 PM).

update?
        Old April 23rd, 2016 (11:30 AM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JordanBlakeKelly View Post
          update?
          Well since you asked for one here we go:

Thanks to Gamer2020 all Champions can now learn their moves which means every Champion released so far in LoL is in this and working fine. I updated some Trainers to make them use the newer Champions.

I've updated the icons again (4th version), now they look clearer because they're bigger but not so big that they overlap. Updated the first post with the new screenshot.

Fixed some minor bugs that I can't even remember. Waiting for my friend to finish beta testing so I can fix the bugs he finds.

There are just move effect bugs that I need to fix now and the big problem of status effects. I've already asked people that have helped me before but they are busy with other things and it always feels super awkward to ask them anyway. When (if) the status effects are fixed, I'll spend some time on pvp testing for balancing, fix bugs I may find and then release it.

As I said before I can't afford to spend days trying to solve difficult things because of exams so all I can do are minor fixes and waiting.

I know your excited to play this, I'm excited to release this too.
          Old April 28th, 2016 (6:46 AM).

I've only played rom hacks for the solo aspect so pardon my ignorance, but is there a way (or is there going to be a way) to battle friends or other people in this game. I don't know how you would go about setting up the connection gameplay between other emulators to fight your friend but is it possible at all?

I know this is a general question but I'm asking here because I'm more directing it towards this game in general. If you can battle between other emulators will this game also support it / how would you go about doing so?
            Old April 28th, 2016 (5:13 PM).

Are you still active? Just asking. This game look unique.
              Old April 29th, 2016 (1:13 AM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Summano View Post
                I've only played rom hacks for the solo aspect so pardon my ignorance, but is there a way (or is there going to be a way) to battle friends or other people in this game. I don't know how you would go about setting up the connection gameplay between other emulators to fight your friend but is it possible at all?

I know this is a general question but I'm asking here because I'm more directing it towards this game in general. If you can battle between other emulators will this game also support it / how would you go about doing so?
                Yes multiplayer does work, I've tested it myself with 2 games open at once. I'm still going to properly test it with friends. You'll need vba link with wireless capabilties and then you can battle anyone worldwide. So far I only know that vba link can do it, I'm not sure about other emulators. There are tutorials online about how to battle online, it works just the same.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Draggy101 View Post
                Are you still active? Just asking. This game look unique.
                Thank you, yes I am still active it's just exams are coming up so I can't afford to spend hours trying to fix bugs. Elitist don't care enough to help which is understandable so I literally have to spend hours looking at random numbers hoping to make some sense of them.

Story and features wise it's been complete for ages, just sitting in my laptop. I've even done post game stuff. I really want to fix these move effect bugs to provide the best possible experience.
                Old May 2nd, 2016 (11:36 AM).

i cant wait for this omg im so excited
                  Old May 3rd, 2016 (12:30 PM).

Never has a game allowed me to build a harem of Ahris. Thank you, based C me
                    Old May 7th, 2016 (2:47 AM).

ooooo yeeeee, i think for legendaries azir and aurelion make sense :3
                      Old May 7th, 2016 (4:43 AM).

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by karamany1 View Post
                        ooooo yeeeee, i think for legendaries azir and aurelion make sense :3
                        Neither are 'legendary' but both are rare. Aurelion Sol was released way after I finished the story but yeah he would make a good legendary.
                        Old May 7th, 2016 (7:24 PM).

I really like what you are doing, my favorite childhood game and my favorite game right now, I cant wait for the release.
                          Old May 11th, 2016 (3:00 PM).

Hey, sorry if this gets on your nerves or something but, do you have any idea on when this masterpiece will be released? Or do you have a rough estimate? Again, sorry of its annoying!
                            Old May 15th, 2016 (8:44 AM).

heartseeker ashe plsss
                              Old May 16th, 2016 (1:22 AM).
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nature: Quiet
                                I can't say anything before play the game. Sounds interesting, however.

My FC: 0920 - 2237 - 3912
                                My IGN: Mert
                                My Friend Safari: Electric; Pachirisu, Stunfisk, ?
                                Old May 27th, 2016 (5:31 PM).

please say you have the shaco skins as evos! plus I can not wait for this rom hack this will be so amazing. keep up the good work and good luck with future progress.
                                  Old May 28th, 2016 (10:24 PM).
                                  TheYasuoGodPH

Can't wait for the release! I am so excited to play this! Im on Philippine Server IGN: Monny :D
                                    Old June 13th, 2016 (10:31 AM).

Can't wait to see this released. I recovered my account just so I could post about my excitement for this.
                                      Old June 14th, 2016 (5:23 AM).

It has been a month since we last heard of you,

are you still alive??

¶¶11¶¶11¶¶¶¶111¶¶11¶¶11¶¶¶¶111¶¶11¶¶11¶¶¶¶
                                        ¶¶11¶¶1¶¶11¶¶11¶¶11¶¶1¶¶11¶¶11¶¶11¶¶1¶¶11¶¶
                                        ¶¶¶¶¶¶1¶¶11¶¶11¶¶¶¶¶¶1¶¶11¶¶11¶¶¶¶¶¶1¶¶11¶¶
                                        ¶¶11¶¶1¶¶11¶¶11¶¶11¶¶1¶¶11¶¶11¶¶11¶¶1¶¶11¶¶
                                        ¶¶11¶¶11¶¶¶¶111¶¶11¶¶11¶¶¶¶111¶¶11¶¶11¶¶¶¶
                                        111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
                                        11111111111111111111111111111111¶¶111¶¶¶¶¶¶
                                        11111111¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶111111111111¶¶_¶¶¶¶____¶¶
                                        111111¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶1111111111¶¶_¶______¶¶
                                        11111¶¶¶_______¶¶¶___¶¶¶111111¶¶¶¶________¶
                                        1111¶¶¶__________¶¶¶___¶¶1111¶¶__¶¶___¶¶¶¶
                                        111¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶__¶¶___¶¶¶¶1¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
                                        111¶¶_¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶____¶¶1¶__¶¶______¶
                                        1111¶¶__O_¶¶_O__¶¶___¶___¶¶_¶¶_____¶¶___¶
                                        1111¶_¶¶__¶_¶___¶_¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶_¶¶¶______¶¶
                                        11111¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
                                        1111¶¶¶___¶¶¶___¶¶__¶¶¶_¶__________¶¶
                                        1111¶¶_¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶_____¶___________¶¶
                                        1111¶__________________¶________¶¶¶
                                        111¶¶__________________¶¶______¶¶
                                        111¶____________________¶_____¶¶
                                        111¶___________________¶¶____¶¶
                                        111¶¶__________________¶_____¶
                                        1111¶¶_______________¶¶______¶¶
                                        11111¶¶____________¶¶¶________¶¶
                                        111111¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__________¶¶¶¶
                                        1111111¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶_____________¶¶___¶¶¶_¶¶¶
                                        111111¶¶_¶_________________¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
                                        111111¶__¶_______________¶¶¶____¶¶¶_____¶¶
                                        11111¶¶_¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶________¶¶
                                        111¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶______¶¶¶__¶¶_____¶¶
                                        11¶¶¶¶¶_¶__¶_¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶______¶¶¶¶_________¶¶
                                        11¶¶__¶¶¶__¶¶_¶__¶_¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
                                        11¶¶__¶¶_¶_¶¶_¶¶¶¶_¶_¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶___¶¶¶___¶¶
                                        111¶¶_¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶____¶¶____¶¶_____¶¶
                                        111¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶________¶¶¶¶_____¶¶_____¶¶
                                        111¶___¶_____¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶___¶__¶¶¶_____¶¶
                                        1¶¶___¶¶¶__¶¶_____________¶¶¶______¶¶
                                        ¶¶__¶¶¶1¶¶________¶¶____¶¶¶______¶¶¶
                                        1¶¶¶¶1111¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶¶_______¶¶
                                        11111111111¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__________¶
                                        11111111111¶¶_____¶¶___________¶¶
                                        11111111111¶¶_____¶¶___________¶¶
                                        111111111111¶____¶¶____________¶¶
                                        111111111111¶¶¶__¶¶____________¶¶
                                        11111111111111¶¶¶¶¶¶_________¶¶¶
                                        11111111111111111¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
                                        11111111111111111¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
                                        1111111111111¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
                                        11111111111111¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
                                        11111111111111111¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
                                        Old June 14th, 2016 (9:24 AM).

any chance i can get the pre release copy? have a lot of spare time
                                          Old June 18th, 2016 (12:29 PM).

Hello,

This proyect looks amazing You are very talented.

I have a little question, How you removed the BG from LolKing models?

Thanks in advance.
                                            Old June 19th, 2016 (4:40 AM).

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Alysius View Post
                                              Hello,

This proyect looks amazing You are very talented.

I have a little question, How you removed the BG from LolKing models?

Thanks in advance.
                                              Thank you

I just coloured over them with the pencil tool on MS paint. Took about 2 months for all the sprites but I don't know any other way to do it.
                                              Old July 2nd, 2016 (6:50 AM).

Are there any updates you have for us?
                                                Old July 5th, 2016 (4:46 PM).
                                                sempai hentai sempai hentai is offline

Hey just want to know how are you gonna do some like udyr (udyr main) cuz his abilities are really nor compatible for pokemon games
                                                  Old July 6th, 2016 (11:48 AM).

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by sempai hentai View Post
                                                    Hey just want to know how are you gonna do some like udyr (udyr main) cuz his abilities are really nor compatible for pokemon games
                                                    1. The use of future tense here makes me sad, I did almost all the moves over a year ago. I won't be doing anything to Udyr, he works fine.

2.1. Udyr is quite an interesting Champion in this game. You know how in League he changes form whenever he uses a move? In this game when he uses a move he changes to that moves type. His base typing is Fighting, Bear Stance is a Dark type move, Turtle Stance is Water, Pheonix Stance is Fire and Tiger Stance is Fighting.

Being weak to Psychic, he can strategically use Bear Stance to become Dark type and then become immune to an incoming attack. His base type Fighting and Bear Stance's typing are both weak to Fairy, to counter this he can use Pheonix Stance to become Fire type and hence resist Fairy type moves. While being a Fire type he is now weak to Water so he can use Turtle Stance to resist Water moves.

2. He is the only Champion to receive STAB on his Auto Attacks and Lich Bane due to his passive.

3. Since there is a 4 move limit, you will have to decide which Stance to not use if you want to use Auto Attacks. Most people will probably not use Bear Stance since it only raises Speed which is pretty bad in this game. This comes at a price of losing your Psychic immunity, so which one you choose not to have depends largely on your team composition.

Quick Reply