• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

HIMDogson

Rationally Royalist
Years
I'm HIMDogson, longtime Pokemon fan(to be fair, not really; first games were actually HGSS). I like mainly the games and the Adventures Manga, but I also enjoy parts of the anime. Aside from Pokemon, I love strategy games, history, and A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones. I'm also a Monarchist, and will probably give you an earful about why you should be too at some point. Sorry in advance. Anyway, looking forwards to being a part of these forums!

Years
Hey HIMDogson, welcome to the PokeCommunity! You've joined just the right place for Pokemon talk, we have topics ranging from all branches of the series! Hmm, I honestly haven't members openly support Monarchism. But, that could be a topic/debate that can be opened up in the Discussions & Debates section. Nonetheless, I hope you have fun exploring our community! ^-^

Last edited:
Years
I'd like to catch up with the manga because the Red saga was seriously amazing. Wish more Pok?mon fans read it since they're missing out. Welcome HIMDogson! Hope you'll have a good time here, PC has a lot of different people with varying viewpoints so it's always fun to talk.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC HIMDogson! I haven't read the manga myself in forever. I bet there's so much I need to catch up on if I were to start again. PC is a great place for many Pokemon related discussions. Are you excited about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon at all?

Back