• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Hmm, new version?

I'll test again for my save lol
==========
Town map still the same error, no markers where the character is in and graphics maps are worse lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 8, 2022
i have a problem, when i go to mart to buy pokeballs, i have this problem.. :(
i9L7hSvL.jpg

i have the latest version..

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2023
Hi, cool game, reached Mt. Moon and I'm really enjoying it! However I have 2 questions:
1. while Jigglypuff is a fairy-type, it doesn't have any fairy-type moves. I updated its moveset in the pbs file and levelled it up until it learned Disarming Voice. Everything looks fine in the summary screen, but during battle it shows as a shadow-type and was not very effective against alola Grimer. Is fairy-type broken?
2. is mega evolution story locked? I have my Beedrill hold its mega stone, and Oak gave megaring after delivering him parcel from the pokemart, so I thought it was available from that point.

Also, 2 bugs:
1. when healing at the pokemon center only single column of pokeballs flashes.
2. having Jigglypuff with Cute Charm as your first pokemon causes the game to crash when encountering a wild pokemon (works fine when switching other pokemon with Jigglypuff during a battle). Generated errorlog:
Exception: NoMethodError
Message: undefined method `isSingleGendered?' for #<PokeBattle_Pokemon:0xb765840>
PField_Field:948:in `pbGenerateWildPokemon'
InverseSkyBattles:35:in `pbWildBattle_ebs'
EB_ENTRYANIMATION:259:in `pbWildBattle'
PField_Field:1464:in `pbBattleOnStepTaken'
PField_Field:1488:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player:488:in `update_old'
Walk_Run:78:in `pokeride_update'
PokeRide_Main:101:in `follow_update'
FollowScript:1456:in `update'
Scene_Map:105:in `follow_update'

Game version 10.0.52

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hi, cool game, reached Mt. Moon and I'm really enjoying it! However I have 2 questions:
1. while Jigglypuff is a fairy-type, it doesn't have any fairy-type moves. I updated its moveset in the pbs file and levelled it up until it learned Disarming Voice. Everything looks fine in the summary screen, but during battle it shows as a shadow-type and was not very effective against alola Grimer. Is fairy-type broken?
2. is mega evolution story locked? I have my Beedrill hold its mega stone, and Oak gave megaring after delivering him parcel from the pokemart, so I thought it was available from that point.

Also, 2 bugs:
1. when healing at the pokemon center only single column of pokeballs flashes.
2. having Jigglypuff with Cute Charm as your first pokemon causes the game to crash when encountering a wild pokemon (works fine when switching other pokemon with Jigglypuff during a battle). Generated errorlog:
Exception: NoMethodError
Message: undefined method `isSingleGendered?' for #<PokeBattle_Pokemon:0xb765840>
PField_Field:948:in `pbGenerateWildPokemon'
InverseSkyBattles:35:in `pbWildBattle_ebs'
EB_ENTRYANIMATION:259:in `pbWildBattle'
PField_Field:1464:in `pbBattleOnStepTaken'
PField_Field:1488:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player:488:in `update_old'
Walk_Run:78:in `pokeride_update'
PokeRide_Main:101:in `follow_update'
FollowScript:1456:in `update'
Scene_Map:105:in `follow_update'

Game version 10.0.52
Wow didn't know that much was broken lol yeah I'll fix it tomorrow. Yea all those are bugs that are getting fixed tho for v10.0.6

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Ive caught some alolan form Pokemon and they have the original forms type.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
[Bug]
Stealth rocks has 100% damage on charizard normal form (fainted when switched in, he was full HP).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 27, 2023
Um, the screen and it's size is too stretched, and it takes up space up and down. I can't even see the dialog box. Can you guys fix this? I really REALLY want to play this game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 23, 2018
After catching mewtwo in front of the cerulean cave, random encounters start happening. The wild pokemon are surrounded by a green mist and it doesn't stop. Is this supposed to happen?

Also when I talked to Mew, it turned into a natu with the same green cloud effects.

Back