• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2019
    Hey idk if this is intentional or not but when I open my game a main window appears at the top and another window appears directly below it. It doesn't appear to affect game-play but it is a little weird and distracting and I thought you might wanna know.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2018
    This game literally made my poke dreams come true <3

Just love having my little buns follow, this is literally the best Pokegame ever.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2018
    I love this update soo much! Unfortunately using a potion outside of battle crashes the game again..I also keep encountering a cash talking to the day care lady the fist time about the free egg

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    OK, i'll reset and test again if have bug/glitch i'll post
    =========
    I can't switch move up/down in pokemon summary
    Sprite ball catch image is displayed incorrectly
    Ex: Use MoonBall catch Nidoran but when the capture is finished the image is displayed Pokeball

Evol
    Ca4Yxi2.png

Wrong bag
    eDPIFKz.png

EN49qsi.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2018
    havent gotten to the day care center yet to test but potions still cause crash when used outside of battle;
    it basically says argument error line 701 wrong number of arguments 4 for 3..whatever that means..:confused:

Years
  • Really impressed with the title screen and gen 7 implementation. Looks like you've got a lot of fun features packed in there. Can't wait to try it at some point.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2018
    right after i got to the day care center i always get a fatal crash whenever i try to enter a pokemon center...even if i reset it says; line 281 runtime error occurred script error within map 16 (pokemon center) argument error comparison string with 5 failed with a bunch of other stuff it says..i just wanna use pokemon not all from gen 1 without the craziness of randomized :cry:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • right after i got to the day care center i always get a fatal crash whenever i try to enter a pokemon center...even if i reset it says; line 281 runtime error occurred script error within map 16 (pokemon center) argument error comparison string with 5 failed with a bunch of other stuff it says..i just wanna use pokemon not all from gen 1 without the craziness of randomized :cry:

i need a screen shot of this error , i cant seem to reproduce it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2018
    My laptop doesn't have a video card. is there a way to reduce the amount rendered so the fast forward works properly.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • OK, i'll reset and test again if have bug/glitch i'll post
    =========
    I can't switch move up/down in pokemon summary
    Sprite ball catch image is displayed incorrectly
    Ex: Use MoonBall catch Nidoran but when the capture is finished the image is displayed Pokeball

Evol
    Ca4Yxi2.png

Wrong bag
    eDPIFKz.png

EN49qsi.png

fixed these ! yay

Back