• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
  • Decided to make account here now.
    Been playing pokémon games since i was 5, first game was diamond, but i didn't understand English back then so...
    4th gen <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to PC!

If your first game was diamond and you were 5 when it came out, you're fairly young! At least compared to the old people like me who were five when red and blue originally dropped, haha. And props to you on learning a second language! From all my failed attempts I know it's not very easy.

Anyway, don't be afraid to ask any questions or stop by to say hello! :) Happy posting!

Bay

Years
  • Hi there! According to your location set, you're from Finland? I used to know a couple people who were active here long ago that came from that country! I've heard Pokemon games are good ways to learn a language haha.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Pemz!

It's awesome to hear that you've been playing Pokemon for such a long time and it's great to have you here on the forums. I've also noticed that you're from Finland! And I've lived there for about 11 years. Which part of Finland are you from?

Anyway, I hope to see you around the forums soon! Thanks for joining us, and have a great day! :D

Years
  • Pretty sure i was 3 when diamond got released. I'm currently 14, 15 in 2 months.
    Also thank you!

Welcome to the forums, Pemz!

It's awesome to hear that you've been playing Pokemon for such a long time and it's great to have you here on the forums. I've also noticed that you're from Finland! And I've lived there for about 11 years. Which part of Finland are you from?

Anyway, I hope to see you around the forums soon! Thanks for joining us, and have a great day! :D

I'm from region called Satakunta, In city called Pori.
    How do you like living here in Finland?

Also, have a great day too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • I'm from region called Satakunta, In city called Pori.
    How do you like living here in Finland?

Also, have a great day too!
    I liked it a lot, and much of my current music taste was shaped by Finnish bands. :)

Last edited:
    Back