• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Video Game Music Club!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    If you can choose one boss fight theme that represents you, what kind of theme would you pick?
    I would pick something that sounds up-beat and doesn't sound menacing. That is because I don't think I would be all that difficult to defeat.
    Example:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Sorry to go off the main topic but I've been getting back into piano lately and am learning some vg songs, so I'll be sharing them here periodically! Started with Monika's theme from Doki Doki Literature Club, since it's just fun and easy to learn - sheet music here if anyone's curious: https://musescore.com/user/2470386/scores/4770646

I'm a little rusty so I made some mistakes here and there, and I didn't pay attention to the tempo or dynamics but I couldn't be bothered to record it again, so here you go

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    that is super freaking good wow

also that music brings back spooky flashbacks

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Username: LatiasSoulDew
    Title: Poop-tier trainer

Which Video Game OST(s) is/are your favorite?
    Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, many soundtracks sound very elegant and magical, suit the game reaaaally well. And Chrono Trigger, all the tracks are just perfect.

If you can choose one boss fight theme that represents you, what kind of theme would you pick?
    Maybe something intense and a little dark, like this one theme: Magus

Back